Wikiposts

what women want

Old Jul 2nd 2006, 2:12 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: what women want

Originally Posted by maggy
guess thats me buggered then doll lol
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default Re: what women want

I was married by a judge

Should've had a jury
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
My wife and I have an agreement: she cooks, and I wash the dishes and clean the kitchen.

This works well, since she enjoys cooking but doesn't like cleaning, while I enjoy cleaning but don't like cooking.
Me too, I cook and hubby cleans (loads the dishwasher and wipes the counter). Not because I enjoy cooking but because unfortunately marmite and toast do not a balanced diet make
Old Jul 2nd 2006, 1:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
My wife and I have an agreement: she cooks, and I wash the dishes and clean the kitchen.

This works well, since she enjoys cooking but doesn't like cleaning, while I enjoy cleaning but don't like cooking.

I have a similar agreement Vash

He cooks - kids wash - I eat - seems to work ok