Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What Time does the Pommie Bastard Show Start Today?

Wikiposts

What Time does the Pommie Bastard Show Start Today?

Old Aug 6th 2006, 8:42 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What Time does the Pommie Bastard Show Start Today?

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Is Pommie Bastard going to return to the forum as a regular or will he disapear for another 3 years

Depends...if he's like Status Quo, he'll make comeback after comeback

Talk about a Diva
Old Aug 6th 2006, 8:54 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Havent you lot got work to do?
Old Aug 6th 2006, 8:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Havent you lot got work to do?
Give me a break....been out working all day!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:06 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Give me a break....been out working all day!

All day???? come on 4pm isnt all day. Havent you heard that in OZ you have to work 60 hours a week to earn half decent money, and then you get taxed half of that, and everyone doesnt know how to drive on the roads, and that petrol is a rip off, and food costs a fortune, and............. ahhh stuff it.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:09 pm
Account Closed

All day???? come on 4pm isnt all day. Havent you heard that in OZ you have to work 60 hours a week to earn half decent money, and then you get taxed half of that, and everyone doesnt know how to drive on the roads, and that petrol is a rip off, and food costs a fortune, and............. ahhh stuff it.
Heard it...but haven't noticed yet....but only been here for 19 months, so what do I know

Was working from 8am...does that count as a days worth?
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:23 pm

Heard it...but haven't noticed yet....but only been here for 19 months, so what do I know

Was working from 8am...does that count as a days worth?

I will let it slip just this once.

Yeah I've only been here 35 years and havent seen all this doom and gloom.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

I will let it slip just this once.

Yeah I've only been here 35 years and havent seen all this doom and gloom.

Don't be daft...you blind or something.....?

Oh for Gods sake...don't tell me...you're like me aren't you??....happy here !!!!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default In summary.............

Phew I thought I had missed something.

In summary would I be correct in saying pommie bastard was a long time poster of some 3-4 years ago who decided to return to good old Blighty and from Blighty he has recently expressed his contentious views to this shallow web site?

Pommie bastard appears to be a love him or hate him character, sort of a lovable rogue of a scallywag from Boy’s Own comics of yesteryear.

Am I wrong or am I wrong?
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

Default Re: In summary.............

Originally Posted by Nice Guy
Phew I thought I had missed something.

In summary would I be correct in saying pommie bastard was a long time poster of some 3-4 years ago who decided to return to good old Blighty and from Blighty he has recently expressed his contentious views to this shallow web site?

Pommie bastard appears to be a love him or hate him character, sort of a lovable rogue of a scallywag from Boy’s Own comics of yesteryear.

Am I wrong or am I wrong?
LOL...you're not wrong !!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:34 pm

Don't be daft...you blind or something.....?

Oh for Gods sake...don't tell me...you're like me aren't you??....happy here !!!!

Wouldnt live anywhere else.