Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What sort of person would strap an explosive belt to a kid?

Wikiposts

What sort of person would strap an explosive belt to a kid?

Old Nov 5th 2011, 5:42 pm

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What sort of person would strap an explosive belt to a kid?

Originally Posted by eddie007
You simply knocked MY experience.. By saying "then"you dont know many parents" Your professional experience is no more valid than my personal.. It does make you an expert on the parents and children I know...

In fact if anything your professional experience has probably given you a very skewed, jaded and cynical outlook, especially if you have worked in inner cities in the UK... No doubt you will have Forgotten the vast majority of law abiding "normal" people like us, what you remember most is the incompetent parenting of those kids that came to your attention.... Those that caused you trouble, worry or grief

My mother was a teacher for fortyfive years.. She can remember the "troubled" kids in her class quite clearly, but ask her about the huge majority of those she taught who were just jo average when it came to behaviour, what most people would call normal and she has virtually no recollection of the individuals at all...

Do you have children children of your own?
Children children? Yes.

It is not so much the ones that caused me trouble, more the ones that are causing trouble. That huge majority which your mum remembers is unfortunately dwindling, as is the quality of parenting.

Sorry if I offended - everyone has a valid point to make, but being at the sharp end can intensify ones reactions. That and sitting here writing reports - hence the quick responses! Should really be concentrating. Every negative must have 2 positives, every negative must have 2 positives., every.....
Old Nov 5th 2011, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheene
Children children? Yes.

It is not so much the ones that caused me trouble, more the ones that are causing trouble. That huge majority which your mum remembers is unfortunately dwindling, as is the quality of parenting.

Sorry if I offended - everyone has a valid point to make, but being at the sharp end can intensify ones reactions. That and sitting here writing reports - hence the quick responses! Should really be concentrating. Every negative must have 2 positives, every negative must have 2 positives., every.....
In which case if its kids that are "currently" causing you trouble I have some sympathy for your point of view....

Do you work in the public or private sector? And What kind of catchment area feeds your school????
Old Nov 5th 2011, 10:44 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Kids in Iraq seem to blow up so fast these days
Old Nov 5th 2011, 10:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
Sicko
Old Nov 5th 2011, 10:59 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57