Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What song was No.1 on the day you were born

What song was No.1 on the day you were born

Old Sep 5th 2007, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

Mudbug has a spectacular aura aboutMudbug has a spectacular aura aboutMudbug has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up What song was No.1 on the day you were born

Bit of fun here, have you ever done this? http://www.thisdayinmusic.com

It shows you what song was at No.1 on the day you were born.

(Go to 'Birthday No.1' at the top of the site, it’s free, you don’t have to log in).

My number 1's are:
'Ben' by Michael Jacskon in Australia
'You're So Vain' by Carly Simon in the US
'Long Haired Lover From Liverpool' by Little Jimmy Osmond in the UK

Some are better than others!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:10 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What song was No.1 on the day you were born

mine was runaway!!

do you think its trying to tell me something
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

only one worth a mention was the oz one (fate!!!) Can the Can - Suzi Quatro!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:25 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

ok can it
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:27 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really ashamed to admit this but ...

Benny Hill - Ernie, the fastest milkman in the west

No wonder my life is the way it is

What chance did I have
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:30 pm

OMG

that is dire!!

you poor thing

I have runaway and travelling man which could be why I have itchy feet

now what would the fastest milkman mean hmmm
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:36 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
OMG

that is dire!!

you poor thing

I have runaway and travelling man which could be why I have itchy feet

now what would the fastest milkman mean hmmm
Just don't tell my OH
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by Kapri
Just don't tell my OH
spoilsport

he would love it!!

see what his is first
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Mudbug
Bit of fun here, have you ever done this? http://www.thisdayinmusic.com

It shows you what song was at No.1 on the day you were born.

(Go to 'Birthday No.1' at the top of the site, it’s free, you don’t have to log in).

My number 1's are:
'Ben' by Michael Jacskon in Australia
'You're So Vain' by Carly Simon in the US
'Long Haired Lover From Liverpool' by Little Jimmy Osmond in the UK

Some are better than others!
Bye bye baby by the Bay City Rollers
Old Sep 5th 2007, 10:48 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

I have:

Beach Boys Good Vibrations UK -

Johnny Young - Let it be me Oz (never heard of that one)

The Supremes - You keep me hangin on US

Not a bad lot but makes me feel really old!
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:15 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hot Love, T-rex in the UK
Just my imagination - Temptations in the US
Rose Garden - Lynn Anderson in Oz
Old Sep 5th 2007, 11:20 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

mines were

Twelfth of Never - Donny Osmond (UK)

Love Train - O Jays (US)

Your so Vain - Carly Simon (AUS)
Old Sep 6th 2007, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Telegram Sam - T.Rex (UK)

Let’s Stay Together - Al Green (USA)

Cherish - David Cassidy (Aus)
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:06 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rebnatoli
I have:

Beach Boys Good Vibrations UK -

Johnny Young - Let it be me Oz (never heard of that one)

The Supremes - You keep me hangin on US

Not a bad lot but makes me feel really old!
We must have close birthdays, same year. Johny Young in Aus, but Four Tops - reach out in the Uk and The Monkees - Last train in the USA.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:29 am
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Waterloo - Abba

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.