Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What personal item would you be GUTTED to lose?

Wikiposts

What personal item would you be GUTTED to lose?

Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all
Default Re: What personal item would you be GUTTED to lose?

My nanna's engagement ring which my Grandad gave to me on my wedding day.

She passed away 3 months before our wedding.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

mancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to allmancfamily is a name known to all

:
Originally Posted by winedonju
Cork screw......oh my god.......can you imagine
that's a classic!!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:21 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

my phone and my lappie as they have the addresses and phone numbers of my mates and i always forget to back them up all else is just stuff really
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

i said photos and when i asked the wife she said her rabbitt!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:36 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER
i said photos and when i asked the wife she said her rabbitt!
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:55 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by justsarah
I dont think of myself as sentimental but I have my grandmothers sovereign necklace that I would be really upset to lose...

I cant think of anything else but what about you?
My name