Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What music are you listening to right now...?

Wikiposts

What music are you listening to right now...?

Old Oct 18th 2006, 8:38 pm
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default Re: What music are you listening to right now...?

Requiem for a dream - Soundtrack.
Old Oct 19th 2006, 12:34 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Nickelback and Evanescence
But i have a feeling bubs will put Balamory on any second
Old Oct 19th 2006, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Dolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of lightDolly is a glorious beacon of light

Sarah McLoughlin playing on MTV at the moment. Arms of the Angels ... West Life or Boyzone :scared: (don't know which ) did a bad cover of it. Snow Patrol Chasing Cars is my fav at the moment.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all
Smile Re: What music are you listening to right now...?

Just finished listening to my new "Five for Fighting" CD ( Two lights) now listening to Suggs on virgin radio "party classics" - where's my beer
Old Oct 20th 2006, 8:53 am
chilled member

sloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond reputesloake has a reputation beyond repute

Hed Kandi The Mix Summer 2006

and damn funky it is too...
Old Oct 20th 2006, 9:10 am
BuggerMan

The Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of light

Gilbert & Sullivan

Bloody fantastic music. Any other G&S fan here?

Oh and right now I am listening to the Doors, Riders on the Storm. Fantastic

Erik the Viking
Old Oct 20th 2006, 9:16 am
BuggerMan

The Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of light

To continue with Gilbert & Sullivan

I would like to go to England next year, start of April and get some tickets for any G&S concert.

Where in England is the best place? London?

Erik the Viking
Old Oct 20th 2006, 1:13 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Norwegian
Gilbert & Sullivan

Bloody fantastic music. Any other G&S fan here?

Oh and right now I am listening to the Doors, Riders on the Storm. Fantastic

Erik the Viking
G+S fan here too Erik.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 2:44 am
A happy pom in Oz!

johnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura aboutjohnnie7au has a spectacular aura about

OK .. here is another post regards some of my tunes!

(Last post went down like a lead balloon (understandably!)

I warn ya .. this is pretty lame!

http://www.artistcollaboration.com/~...au/soxrox2.wma

Other stuff is on www.mp3.com.au/johnniemorris if you can manage an assault on your ears regards the basic concept of what is deemed to be "music".

Have fun and good luck to all you new migrants!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 3:02 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

the mrs shouting at the kids!!!!!!
Old Oct 25th 2006, 6:27 am
Oxford - SEQ August 07

Urno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really niceUrno is just really nice

Ride The Lightning - Metallica, followed by The Quireboys - A Bit of What You Fancy.

Before that was a Kiss compilation, and i've discovered that my 4 year old knows some of the words to I Was Made For Lovin' You!!

I hope she doesn't repeat any at nursery...could get the social worker in
Old Oct 25th 2006, 2:43 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Jet - Shine On
Bob Dylan - Modern Times
Old Oct 25th 2006, 6:34 pm
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
i got the new Coldplay album, tis brill, also got (dont laugh!!) the Ten Tenors, also brill
New Coldplay album??? whats that one, I wasnt aware they had brought something new out?
Old Oct 25th 2006, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I'm listening to this right now.

http://www.club977.com/club977.smi

Or was that too specific an answer.

Yeah, yeah, I'm stuck in the 1980s

Edit: Meant to add - this might be common knowledge but this website is good for alot web radio channels:

http://www.shoutcast.com/

Especially if your into Republic of Korea Pop.

Last edited by JackTheLad; Oct 25th 2006 at 8:42 pm.
Old Oct 25th 2006, 10:40 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Tom Waites "Heart Atack and Vine" from the album 'Used Songs"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.