Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What made you choose the BE name you chose?

Wikiposts

What made you choose the BE name you chose?

Old Aug 7th 2006, 12:33 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of
Default Re: What made you choose the BE name you chose?

Originally Posted by steve`o
cousins ?

( sound of dueling banjo`s in background )

I have hundreds of the things all over the place which meant it might have been a possibility, but he only has one in the whole wide world....so we're safe!

I've never known anyone with so few cousins....
Old Aug 7th 2006, 12:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by banjo
I have hundreds of the things all over the place which meant it might have been a possibility, but he only has one in the whole wide world....so we're safe!

I've never known anyone with so few cousins....
I've never had a cousin Hubby's got loads but they are all slightly wierd so he can keep them
Old Aug 7th 2006, 1:42 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Mmmm... ann and guess which state i'm and which country?
Old Aug 7th 2006, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Britishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond repute

Total lack of imagination when signing up. I was born in Oz to British parents and lived most of my life in England so am a dual national. Hence the boring username.

I thought I'd already posted this earlier on the thread but must have forgotten to submit it ...
Old Aug 7th 2006, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Mines a character from the flumps (anyone remember them?)
Pootle was the cute one - of course! - and my sister used to call me it, sometimes still does in fact.

Ruth
Attached Thumbnails What made you choose the BE name you chose?-pootle.jpg  
Old Aug 7th 2006, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pootle
Pootle was the cute one - of course! - and my sister used to call me it, sometimes still does in fact.

Ruth
I remember The Flumps - loved that when I was younger (loved their wee voices).

Mines is my daughter's fav teddy - wanted just Bertie but someone else had that so put on the B for bear.

Ann
Old Aug 7th 2006, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

GreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Pootle

Ruth

Sweet - looks a bit like a yummy biscuit
Old Aug 7th 2006, 11:04 am
Adelaide a go go

kiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of lightkiltedjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Mine was actually a tahoo alias, full name was kiltedjedi the panty menace (whilst the anticipation of a certain film was still just anticipation) shortened it to kiltedjedi and stuck with it