Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What made you choose the BE name you chose?

Wikiposts

What made you choose the BE name you chose?

Old Aug 5th 2006, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

GreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud ofGreenSauce has much to be proud of
Default What made you choose the BE name you chose?

Well with me it was my favourite German food from Frankfurt (yes I'm a born a brit, but grown a German )
Gruene Sosse is a sauce made of lots of herbs in self made mayonnaise. Eaten with rost beef, hard boiled eggs and potatoes. Drink: applewine
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What made you choose the BE name you chose?

Originally Posted by GreenSauce
Well with me it was my favourite German food from Frankfurt (yes I'm a born a brit, but grown a German )
Gruene Sosse is a sauce made of lots of herbs in self made mayonnaise. Eaten with rost beef, hard boiled eggs and potatoes. Drink: applewine
I had the misfortune of working in Germany for 6 months. The one thing I noticed was the number of stomach medicines adverts they have on prime time tv. Everything from acid indigestion to constipation.

I also had a german boss who made me eat all the gross sausages and errrm lard with bacon bits on toast which they consider a delicacy. And ham shanks, pigs snouts etc etc

Funnily enough I'm still alive, though probably about 10 years older than I should be.

Can I recommend you change your name to leafy green salad

Oh and my name comes from my old dog in the UK. (no I didn't eat him)

JTL
Old Aug 6th 2006, 1:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I have no imagination
Old Aug 6th 2006, 1:34 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Cos its my name!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 1:43 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
I have no imagination
Nah - we've just got nothing to hide Wendy.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 1:48 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Just my nickname and lastname initial

Used to have my full name....but changed it.

I've no imagination either.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 1:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Nah - we've just got nothing to hide Wendy.

That could be it then
Old Aug 6th 2006, 1:56 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

ohh love germany and their food esp their weiners

my username well easy guess.....lol i'm a true brit
Old Aug 6th 2006, 1:57 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

I have delusions of granduer
Old Aug 6th 2006, 2:02 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
I have delusions of granduer
lol i always think that and have a chuckle when i see your name....very aristocratic
Old Aug 6th 2006, 2:18 am

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

coz its what I am .....
Old Aug 6th 2006, 2:59 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

We have nothing to hide and no imagination
Plus everything is both our names, e-mail etc

(expect for my own one, that's a secret ssshhhhh )
Old Aug 6th 2006, 3:12 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

With a real name of Haraton Ohstes Dsaher Asosiel Htecusas III

Ray sounded easier
Old Aug 6th 2006, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

It's the cats name (with our house number added on as there was already a Stella)

Oh and judging by the contents of our fridge I think it's something the O/H likes to
Old Aug 6th 2006, 4:47 am
Ping Pong Wannabe

banjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud ofbanjo has much to be proud of

it was an amalgamation of both both our names....Bridgitte and Joel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.