Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What kind of Monster are you?

Wikiposts

What kind of Monster are you?

Old Oct 24th 2007, 3:34 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What kind of Monster are you?

Your Monster Profile

Mad Giant

You Feast On: Lasanga

You Lurk Around In: The Hearts of Men

You Especially Like to Torment: Hicks
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:12 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
Your Monster Profile

http://images.blogthings.com/monster.../monster16.jpg

Mad Giant

You Feast On: Lasanga

You Lurk Around In: The Hearts of Men
You Especially Like to Torment: Hicks

and we can hear them breaking as we type
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:26 pm
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
I'm not sure if I should be ; ; or at that !!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:32 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

i wasn't going to say
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:33 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if I should be ; ; or at that !!
deffo was meant as a

now i'm
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:54 pm
Australian Citizen

deffo was meant as a

now i'm
why are you
And what sort of monster are you...a shy one ?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:55 pm
Australian Citizen

Originally Posted by gedge
i wasn't going to say
Do I break your heart?
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:56 pm

Do I break your heart?
well your buns certainly do
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:58 pm
Australian Citizen

well your buns certainly do
I've got a sticky one right now !!
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:59 pm
on the Goldie

why are you
And what sort of monster are you...a shy one ?
nope i just like to torment groupies apparently
and hang around flocks of freshmen

ah for my misspent youth
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:01 pm
Australian Citizen

nope i just like to torment groupies apparently
and hang around flocks of freshmen

ah for my misspent youth
Sorry, I'm not sure what you are on about...not been in here for a while..
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:04 pm

I've got a sticky one right now !!
you're kidding me? do tell... i need details
on second thoughts you'll just break my heart again
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:06 pm
Australian Citizen

you're kidding me? do tell... i need details
on second thoughts you'll just break my heart again
It's a lovely jam doughnut from one of the best bakeries I know...fresh made this morning, and still warm when I bought it.

I've got it in the kitchen, and am going to go and make a coffee right now to have with it.

If you were here, I'd have got you one too
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:12 pm

It's a lovely jam doughnut from one of the best bakeries I know...fresh made this morning, and still warm when I bought it.

I've got it in the kitchen, and am going to go and make a coffee right now to have with it.

If you were here, I'd have got you one too
that's what i call the tea lady tease
Old Oct 24th 2007, 5:18 pm
Australian Citizen

that's what i call the tea lady tease
Got it now....it's sugary, and sticky, and the jam is oozing out..

I'm the Doughnut Monster !! GRRR !!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.