Wikiposts

what is karma?

Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile what is karma?

can anyone tell me why people are asking for karma what does it mean and why do you need it,
Janet
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what is karma?

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
can anyone tell me why people are asking for karma what does it mean and why do you need it,
Janet
Doesn't really give you anything. It's just a way for people to say thanks for helping them (or inflating their ego).
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:10 am
J and M

Janet
Hi I thought Karma was what goes around comes around, so if you do a good thing a good thing will happen to you and if you do a bad thing well a bad thing will happen. I thought you could only create your own Karma, but I'm no expert if some one sends me Karma and something good happens that is great. I hope someone gives you a better answer, then I'll know as well.

I have been in such a AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! mood today I don't know about Karma I need a sedative. Wake me up in June with Visa in passport and house sold.

M

Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Janet

It's just a way to say you've liked something someones done for you, or said to you etc.

The little blue boxes underneath your username shows how much Karma you have recieved from others

Hope that helps

BTW - I sent you some just now
Old Jan 16th 2006, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: what is karma?

Originally Posted by WendyC
It's just a way to say you've liked something someones done for you, or said to you etc.

The little blue boxes underneath your username shows how much Karma you have recieved from others

Hope that helps

Thank you for the replies and good luck WendyC i see we are in the same group for the world cup may the best team win just hope its mine
Janet
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the replies and good luck WendyC i see we are in the same group for the world cup may the best team win just hope its mine
Janet

Not a chance
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:08 am
Livin it large

Mctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant futureMctree has a brilliant future

Hope that helps

So what are the little gold stars for??
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Mctree

They represent the amount of posts you have made.
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mctree
They increase the more posts you have written.
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute

SNAP!
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pootle
SNAP!

Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: what is karma?

Can you please tell me how to change the wording under my name so i can take of the senior member and write something else instead thanks
Janet
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Can you please tell me how to change the wording under my name so i can take of the senior member and write something else instead thanks
Janet
Go into "my profile" at the top of the page - then select edit profile on the left of the page, you can then change what you want..
Old Jan 16th 2006, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: what is karma?

Originally Posted by Pootle
Go into "my profile" at the top of the page - then select edit profile on the left of the page, you can then change what you want..
Thanks for that
Janet
Old Jan 16th 2006, 8:48 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice

Hope that helps

So how'd you send someone Karma?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.