Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What I have always wanted to know is....

What I have always wanted to know is....

Old Mar 28th 2007, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What I have always wanted to know is....

Originally Posted by Kapri

My Oh sits down sometimes. My 4yr old son said to me the other day - "Why is Daddy using the toilet like a girl?"
Just tell him "Daddys pissed again and can't stand up properly"
Old Mar 28th 2007, 4:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kernow1
Oh really ? Consider the risks of us guys doing that in an outdoor situation......attack by hungry vermin / wildlife, and the ever present threat of grazing the 'old fella' when swinging near rough ground.

Also, and I hope I'm not betraying an age old blokey secret here, Confucious once said " No matter how many times you shake it.......the last drop always runs down your leg."
OMG too much info
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:18 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

lets cut to the chase here, blokes stand up to pee cos they always like to think they are closer than they really are ie longer ! Most blokes cant aim for a toffee and splash all over the place.

The ideal solution is his and hers loos, you can pee all over yours but you get to clean it!! AND you can have the seat up all the time, or take it off see if I care and I can have my own nice sparkling clean DRY one

Kim
Old Mar 28th 2007, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

I actually know more than one couple with a designated "his" toilet - it is always the smaller/grottier one! (Rightly so) It saves a lot of arguments!
Plus you always know when you use the "hers" one that it will be nice and clean and dry. And there is never a well-thumbed copy of FHM next to the loo....
Old Mar 28th 2007, 7:52 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esperanza
I actually know more than one couple with a designated "his" toilet - it is always the smaller/grottier one! (Rightly so) It saves a lot of arguments!
Plus you always know when you use the "hers" one that it will be nice and clean and dry. And there is never a well-thumbed copy of FHM next to the loo....
sounds like heaven doesn't it now I know what to look for in a rental 2 loos please and sod everything else

Kim
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

I could suggest that we all simply have urinals since women can technically pee standing up, but that would take the piss.[/QUOTE]

Ah but not all women - I am extraordinarily talented in that area as my hubby points out - but that is another story
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by esperanza
Having to touch the inside of the toilet seat, even with the end of one revolted finger, to flick it back down again, is absolutely disgusting.
Men put them up, men should put them back down again.
In addition, seeing as women always want the seat down, and men sometimes want the seat down, that means that statistically there is more likelihood of the seat being wanted down when someone arrives at it! So it should be left down!!

EXACTLY - women rest your case
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
You see I have always wondered how a man can miss a hole that size.

Either his penis is exceedingly large or his aim is appalling
Thanks PP I am glad I am not alone ---I mean come on such a small object to aim into such a large hole???
Old Mar 28th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by asher
lets cut to the chase here, blokes stand up to pee cos they always like to think they are closer than they really are ie longer ! Most blokes cant aim for a toffee and splash all over the place.

The ideal solution is his and hers loos, you can pee all over yours but you get to clean it!! AND you can have the seat up all the time, or take it off see if I care and I can have my own nice sparkling clean DRY one

Kim
Brilliant solution - I am impressed
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:09 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't you just take the seat off..... That would stop all the senseless arguing and then people could get on with more important things like love making and........

ZX.....
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Why don't you just take the seat off..... That would stop all the senseless arguing and then people could get on with more important things like love making and........

ZX.....
Ah ZX I couldn't help notice that you are now a 'sex instructor' You can't be any good at that though as you only have one client
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:16 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
Ah ZX I couldn't help notice that you are now a 'sex instructor' You can't be any good at that though as you only have one client
I have been successful in this line of work, so I have sold the business and I'm now going into boob judging...

ZX......
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
I have been successful in this line of work, so I have sold the business and I'm now going into boob judging...

ZX......
Ahhhh - so what is exactly invovlved in this new role??? Do you get a rise
Old Mar 29th 2007, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
True. And let's not forget the errant 'pube' which, lurking across the top of the male organ, can produce an effect not unlike a sprinkler, which sprays urine everywhere except the lav or, alternatively, when hitched into the top of the foreskin, can divert the flow in any one of 20 interesting directions.
The only time a man has to worry is to use the old chestnut - he finds a pube and then pisses out of it.

The hardest thing is pissing on to the ground whilst lying on it, you have to try and divert the piss away from you down hill whilst in a sort of one-handed press-up position. And then not get your mates either.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 5:07 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sasbear
I could suggest that we all simply have urinals since women can technically pee standing up, but that would take the piss.
Ah but not all women - I am extraordinarily talented in that area as my hubby points out - but that is another story[/quote]

Stand up, take control!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.