Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What f**k is wrong with women?

Wikiposts

What f**k is wrong with women?

Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:15 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What f**k is wrong with women?

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
We wont do a validation trip, we will just go.

It would be nice to be out there this year but I shall have to see how long the checks take.
Do you really think they'll take that long?
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:16 am
BuggerMan

The Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
You obviously haven't read Arkon's posts!
I definitly have. He is my hero. He really knows how to put an argument forward and defend it. I think he is a bit negative and generalise too much, but otherwise I love his posts. They are interesting to read and better than the "We got it posts" or the "Price of lettuce" posts.

Erik the bloody viking
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:17 am
BuggerMan

The Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of lightThe Norwegian is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jan
C'mon Eric tell us about your best friend or is he busy with your best friend at the MO!
Hehe
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:21 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team
Do you really think they'll take that long?

One guy waited 10 months, but I think he was from quite a remote country, whether or not that made a difference I dont know.

Some character checks take longer than others.

We had to get the meds done because it may not take that long, we could have the visa by August.

Worse case is that we redo meds and pcc's which isnt a problem anyway.

Its a gamble, but one we have to take.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:27 am
BuggerMan

Nice to see the thread is going in the usual direction. Some are being serious, some are being funny and some are hijacking the thread.

Let us have some male opinions!!

Erik( with a K, not C) bloody viking
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:27 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Thats valkyries for ya!
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:31 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Men and women are different...why should both be expected to think the same way? Men cope one way, and women cope one way
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:34 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jcapulet
Men and women are different...
*scratches head*
Different you say?
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:36 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
*scratches head*
Different you say?
Yeah, one has a car and one has a garage
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:39 am
BuggerMan

Men and women are different...why should both be expected to think the same way? Men cope one way, and women cope one way

Yes, I agree with you. Men and women are different, but why does women want to return to Britain after a while? Most men are happy in Australia. Moving to Australia is a big decision and why is it that most women regret this? Did they not to their homework before moving or what?

Erik the bloody viking
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:43 am
small steps long journey

Yeah, one has a car and one has a garage
but... but... me mate Edwina has a car and a garage (and a bloody deep voice for a woman) so i am abit confused now?
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:44 am
jingling

Originally Posted by The Norwegian
Yes, I agree with you. Men and women are different, but why does women want to return to Britain after a while? Most men are happy in Australia. Moving to Australia is a big decision and why is it that most women regret this? Did they not to their homework before moving or what?

Erik the bloody viking
How do you know the men are not homesick as well? Just because they don't express out loud, it doesn't mean they don't feel it...that's what I mean about each gender coping with issues differently
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:45 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
We wont do a validation trip, we will just go.

It would be nice to be out there this year but I shall have to see how long the checks take.
We don't want to validate...we want to just go, but the house is not selling. Mind you, for sale signs go up in next few days, so hope this helps
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:45 am
jingling

Originally Posted by seang
but... but... me mate Edwina has a car and a garage (and a bloody deep voice for a woman) so i am abit confused now?
She has both male and female "parts"? (that's what I by car and garage)
Old Apr 21st 2006, 9:49 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
We don't want to validate...we want to just go, but the house is not selling. Mind you, for sale signs go up in next few days, so hope this helps
I would like to go October to be honest.

Trouble is, I cant organise Gordons export until we know something.

It will be better when pccs are back and are sent by courier with IELTS and new form 80 to The Lombard.

Then there isnt much we can do.

We have told the employers DIMA may phone/visit them and they are fine with that.

If they come round my house I shall say 'Hi there love, fancy a cuppa?'

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.