Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What do you want for christmas.....?

What do you want for christmas.....?

Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:13 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you want for christmas.....?

I'd like to spend Christmas in New York with my wife and son. I lived there for a couple of years and have very fond memories of it ...
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:18 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
I'd like to spend Christmas in New York with my wife and son. I lived there for a couple of years and have very fond memories of it ...
You lucky thing, would love to visit New York. It's about the only place in the States that I'm keen on going to.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:30 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

This dress and OH bought it for me today.
Attached Thumbnails What do you want for christmas.....?-dresstcooper.jpg  
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:43 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
There's nothing quite like Christmas in New York. It's probably my favourite city anywhere.
Old Oct 4th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want anything for christmas, I'm far too excited that its my son's first xmas! He will only be 6 months old and the whole thing will pass him by but its just going to be so amazing to be able to write his name on all the christmas cards we send!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 11:44 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by plantpot
Noooooo thats just a start...what else???
an iPhone
Old Oct 4th 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
This dress and OH bought it for me today.
Gawd, that's amazing!!! You MUST post a pic of you in it!!!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 4:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I want to be feeling we made the right decision in moving to Cairns

Oh & icing on the cake would be for our shipping to have arrived too
Old Oct 4th 2008, 9:36 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

do you know what you dont know you have made the right decision until you try it then you wont have any regrets of what if!!!

Nice green dress.

Ok not been to New York at christmas and yes can imagine its amazing. Do you know what I have watched too many movies as I would love to be ice skating in times square?? looks fab.

I am a bit of a dreamer and yes Perth is around 30-40 degrees which is one extreme to another however think it would be fab - I am hoping to get visa for xmas and if I do it would make my kids year - if I get it before xmas then I am going to do a big certificate for my 8 n 9 yr old saying "THIS IS YOUR VISA TO AUSTRALIA" and plane tickets from santa they will love this as its all they want all of my family and they have been 3 times now and they would love it :thumbsu
p: sorry i tend to write stories