Wikiposts

what do you say

Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:14 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default what do you say

to who a friend who is a little down?
i honestly do not know what to say?

im not one hundered percent full of the joys of life myself at the moment,so when i tried last time i ended talikng about my problems....which i did not want to do....

before you ask,my homelife has never been better,my working life has never been worse..but it will come so on the whole my life is much better here...

if your watching darling...i am thinking of you,even though i have not pm'd you...

love your old friend..

aston..

Last edited by aston man; Oct 26th 2007 at 5:17 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 6:01 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what do you say

Originally Posted by aston man

im not one hundered percent full of the joys of life myself at the moment,so when i tried last time i ended talikng about my problems....which i did not want to do....

before you ask,my homelife has never been better,my working life has never been worse..but it will come so on the whole my life is much better here...

if your watching darling...i am thinking of you,even though i have not pm'd you...

love your old friend..

aston..
She will be fine you know The fact she knows so many people care is helping I am sure. I echo your sentiments, if she is reading this then know we all care and want to help you through this
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:04 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

why cant you edit sometimes on here...jeez,

to a friend who..
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:08 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

why cant you edit sometimes on here...jeez,

to a friend who..
S'all right Ast... we get what you mean.

Having been a little through the mill myself recently, it's always good to hear from people that they're there if you need them.
I had so many nice emails from people here and though the situation was one I had to work through myself, the support did and does continue to help.

People say it's just an internet forum and it's not real life but there are real people on the end of those keyboards who are genuinely caring and supportive.

Shit does happen, and as Winston Churchill said 'If you're going through hell, keep going!'

x
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:09 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

love your old friend..

aston..
Aw M, I'm sure she knows you care and are thinking of her. That's the main thing.

You're a lovely bloke
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom

as Winston Churchill said 'If you're going through hell, keep going!'

x

I love that quote
S xx
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:22 pm
Banned

S'all right Ast... we get what you mean.

Having been a little through the mill myself recently, it's always good to hear from people that they're there if you need them.
I had so many nice emails from people here and though the situation was one I had to work through myself, the support did and does continue to help.

People say it's just an internet forum and it's not real life but there are real people on the end of those keyboards who are genuinely caring and supportive.

Shit does happen, and as Winston Churchill said 'If you're going through hell, keep going!'

x

my darling ,i have met some great friends through this not real site..
one who im going out with tonight,two that i work with,and there wives,,,and some i hope that will be coming up to mine to get peed on free food and booze,when i get this old shack sorted...

ast..thinking of you too,even though weve never met and you are my imaginary friend,i have imagined you lots of times but dont tell my mrs...
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

ast..thinking of you too,even though weve never met and you are my imaginary friend,i have imagined you lots of times but dont tell my mrs...

You see T-Pom, you still got it girl
S xx
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:45 pm

Originally Posted by Streaks
You see T-Pom, you still got it girl
S xx
Sorry Trish....

This weekend's been quite nice for compliments... I got called 'a babe' yesterday and someone else called me a 'yummy mummy'....

A first for me....!
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:52 pm
Banned

Sorry Trish....

This weekend's been quite nice for compliments... I got called 'a babe' yesterday and someone else called me a 'yummy mummy'....

A first for me....!
don't try pulling that one.....mind you sometimes its a nightmare when your the best looking in a pub,people are frightened to come and say hello...

Last edited by aston man; Oct 26th 2007 at 9:02 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

gillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud ofgillysm has much to be proud of

love your old friend..

aston..

Just let her know you're there for her - and keep telling her, although I'm sure she knows already.

As far as your work life goes - I'm sure things will get better even if you can't see how just yet. My OH went through the mill in our first 2 years - hated his job, lost his job, (got sued for going to competitor) got new job, hated that, (attempt at being sued again) got made redundant, got new job, massive pressure etc, but now everythings great. We've certainly had our ups and downs but we never lost the faith and it's all come good in the end.

Keep on keeping on.
Big hugs
Gilly
Old Oct 26th 2007, 9:36 pm

don't try pulling that one.....mind you sometimes its a nightmare when your the best looking in a pub,people are frightened to come and say hello...
It really is. Perhaps we'll chat about this when I meet... but generally I either intimidate blokes, scare women or people think I'm aloof cos I'm shy.

Can't win. :-/

When you come to the better side of Aus for a hol, Ast, we'll both go to the pub and get ignored by everyone.
Old Oct 27th 2007, 1:47 am

Anyway, point is... keep doing what you're doing...

xxx