Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What did you take from the kitchen

What did you take from the kitchen

Old Aug 20th 2012, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Traceykin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What did you take from the kitchen

I really need to thank you so much, you have been such a wonderful help.
As you all know it is getting to the scary time (8 weeks wed), we also have 2 golden retrievers that we are taking so I am trying to organise the last 30 day tests for them as well as all the house stuff/container/rent/what to take/oz accomodation etc so your posts have been a huge help.
Thank you again Tracey
Old Aug 21st 2012, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

moonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the rough

Wheely bin anyone?
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 3:43 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonpig
Wheely bin anyone?
In the kitchen?
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

moonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the roughmoonpig is a jewel in the rough

No, but if it was new you'd get loads in it! Do they have Wheely bins in Oz?
Old Aug 22nd 2012, 12:55 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moonpig
No, but if it was new you'd get loads in it! Do they have Wheely bins in Oz?
Unfortunately yes.
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Fairy Power spray (great for cleaning the barbie), Night Nurse cough syrup, brillo pads, Frylight (when I'm on a diet ). Bisto gravy powder, although I've seen Bisto gravy granules in Woolies recently, just wait till you try Gravox (shudder ) Leave any medicines containing codeine, they get a bit touchy with that, I've only seen it for sale over the counter up to 15mg codeine, anything over that is prescription only.
Happy trails
Jo
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 8:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Fairy Power spray (great for cleaning the barbie), Night Nurse cough syrup, brillo pads, Frylight (when I'm on a diet ). Bisto gravy powder, although I've seen Bisto gravy granules in Woolies recently, just wait till you try Gravox (shudder ) Leave any medicines containing codeine, they get a bit touchy with that, I've only seen it for sale over the counter up to 15mg codeine, anything over that is prescription only.
Happy trails
Jo
We bought about 10 big boxes of Solpadeine Soluable over in our suitcases but had completely forgotten about them. After we passed through, an officer stopped us, asked us what the round things they'd seen on the xray machine were, we had no idea, seriously, she looked at us and let us go. It was only when we unpacked we realised what they were. They are not that fussed, you can buy codeine stuff online and it's allowed in no trouble.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

My bread bin of all damn things!!! it has been in the shed for 5 years and has just made it into the 'take to the tip' pile