Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what did you do this weekend ?

what did you do this weekend ?

Old Apr 3rd 2011, 1:21 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what did you do this weekend ?

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
everyone puffs like billy, it's to keep bloody warm
[sounds lovely mate, even though the weather is crap]
I keep telling her but each time she comes up here it pisses down with torrential rain or is colder than down there
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 1:23 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I keep telling her but each time she comes up here it pisses down with torrential rain or is colder than down there
yeh but we alter the weather to make the Melbournians feel at home.

The crap weather down there is normal
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 2:08 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
I love Melbourne Its actually in the Dandenong ranges and we can see Puffing Billy accross the valley....I'm so excited!
That Billy never was fit,fat b'stard
Old Apr 4th 2011, 2:30 am
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

This weekend I patted a tiger and cuddled a koala.

After all these years in Oz I figured it was about time I crossed the koala cuddle off the bucket list. It was soft and it really did use its arms to cuddle but it did pong a bit. Still, very cute though.

The tiger was also softer than I imagined and a treat to pat.

The combination of koala and tiger scents really played with the dogs' heads when I got home!
Old Apr 4th 2011, 3:35 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
yeh but we alter the weather to make the Melbournians feel at home.

The crap weather down there is normal
Spoken like a true UN Victorian
Old Apr 4th 2011, 3:54 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Spoken like a true UN Victorian

Old Apr 4th 2011, 12:23 pm
Not actually a squirrel

brissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond reputebrissybee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissybee
This weekend I patted a tiger and cuddled a koala.

After all these years in Oz I figured it was about time I crossed the koala cuddle off the bucket list. It was soft and it really did use its arms to cuddle but it did pong a bit. Still, very cute though.

The tiger was also softer than I imagined and a treat to pat.

The combination of koala and tiger scents really played with the dogs' heads when I got home!
...And I had fun.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 6:30 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

EXCELLANT this thread is still running !!!!!

Well the weekend before last a mate of mine and I completed a drunken dream from the week before !

We decided to take the banger of a Rover that I have with 160000k on the clock and 16 yrs old on a jaunt around Europe for the weekend

We completed 1775 miles in 4 days and took in
England/France/Luxemburg/Germany/Holland/Belguim we also made it around the Nurburgring in Germany in a semi respecticle time of 15.5 minutes

Back home on the Monday night with possible bed sores and very tired bodies after heavy nights out in
Colmor France
Keblensk Germany
Antwerp Belguim

Top weekend had by all ....Roll on the next one

Dougie
Old Apr 5th 2011, 7:02 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

waiting for the eurotunnel

We made it to the Ring

Some minor competition !!

Some 911 guys trying to look cool next to us

This is amazing and defo warrented a picture !!! Women only parking spaces in a multi storey in Luxemburg

Old Apr 5th 2011, 8:59 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Dont you just love the way the women have creatively alternated their parking direction to make a pretty car pattern.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 9:01 pm
Swollen Member

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Dont you just love the way the women have creatively alternated their parking direction to make a pretty car pattern.

Ha Quality I didnt even notice that I was too busy laughing

Dougie
Old Apr 5th 2011, 9:07 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dougie
Ha Quality I didnt even notice that I was too busy laughing

Dougie