What a Crap Day

Old Mar 1st 2006, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a Crap Day

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I know I am! We have snow and sunshine

According to my claendar March 20th is when spring begins!

I hope you find a real buyer soon

Shirley x

OMG march 20th - that's too long
Old Mar 1st 2006, 3:23 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Just to add insult to injury, I found this when I got home
Attached Thumbnails What a Crap Day-photo0244.jpg  
Old Mar 1st 2006, 3:35 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Just to add insult to injury, I found this when I got home

AWWWWW Thats horrible
Old Mar 1st 2006, 3:40 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
AWWWWW Thats horrible
Tell me about it, I dont know whether to laugh or cry (or attack the board with an axe). Needless to say the agents got a very snotty phonecall

Thanks for all the support and karma. I will repay you all once I am recharged.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 3:41 pm
Floribean in wait

oshel is a jewel in the roughoshel is a jewel in the roughoshel is a jewel in the roughoshel is a jewel in the rough

I know it's a huge pain in the arse - but it's not so bad.

Lady in the office, has had her house on the market for nearly 2 years, Last summer someone puts in an offer, they're in a chain. Mr X who is buying her house, his buyers are in rented, desperate to move in - months down the line it turns out he has chucked out the raf and is living in raf quaters and can't get a mortage, he has ccj's etc. Mr x still wants to buy, lady at work decides to buy his house which is smaller to get rid of her house - mr x loses his job and can't afford to move.

Weeks later, next person offers to buy at a lower price, lady accepts. Mr Y who is buying, has to get his dad to sell his house before they can afford to my lady's house. He won't part with his survey fee's until the dad's house is completed on the sale - they haven't exchanged yet and he wants my lady to reduce the price again.

Are you still with me?

All the time, this house has been off the market and she is having a new house built which she can't afford!

WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE DON'T TAKE THE HOUSE OFF THE MARKET UNTIL YOU HAVE EXCHANGED AND HAVE A SIZEABLE DEPOSIT!