Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What a Cr*p life - the prequel to...

Wikiposts

What a Cr*p life - the prequel to...

Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a Cr*p life - the prequel to...

Originally Posted by sasbear
Thanks I just wish those were the word s spoken as I sing out now and walk past his room and go to bed

night all
hope he gets over it - we have similar problems with our 11 year old thankfully he gets over whatever is bothering fairly quickly at the moment - give him another few years and maybe that will change.
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 3:14 am
squidword

Well I got home tonight before my mum got home and also my step dad - and I thought - I shall go and chop some sticks so I can make the fire and they won't have to do anything apart from make the evening meal. But then I decided to go on the pc instead - I then helped my mum when she came home from work and she asked me to help chop wood - god she is amazing my mum -she even chopped some herself with the smaller axe. I hope I am like her when I get to her age!!!

I didn't talk to my mum much earlier - I figured she could read my mind so I just grunted a bit and locked myself in my room all NIGHT and only came out for my dinner - - but I do love me mum - she came through even though she knows I am PISSED off with EVERYONE and she said 'Tom there is some ice cream in the freezer if you want luv' - she is soooooooo patient with me. I really do not deserve her.

Maybe I should go through and give her a big hug goodnight? Tell her I love her????
Maybe without realizing you fuss around him to much, and treat him like a baby. Let him take on his own responsibilitys, how can he appreciate how much you do for him if he has never had to do these things for himself. If i had to guess his age from the way you talk about him i'd guess about 12

Last edited by squidword; Jun 22nd 2006 at 3:33 am.

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 5:09 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turtletom
me 2 its so so funny

I think this is his way of saying "Mum I love you"
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
I think this is his way of saying "Mum I love you"
Wow you translate well - what does -'slam,bang grunt' mean???

Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:57 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow you translate well - what does -'slam,bang grunt' mean???

Ah that's easy, it means "come and give me a big squasher hug mom"
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Ah that's easy, it means "come and give me a big squasher hug mom"

Ah someone else who speaks 'teenage'

Perhaps you could give me a lesson or two - this crying yourself to sleep is a bit of a bugger...
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 6:39 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Ah someone else who speaks 'teenage'

Perhaps you could give me a lesson or two - this crying yourself to sleep is a bit of a bugger...
Ah bless, that's a shame Don't take things to heart, he's not intending to hurt you I'm sure.

Fraid I'm not much help, I was teenager from hell but my mom was the most antagonistic woman I've EVER met. She was and still is like a kid in a playground.

You sound like you're doing your best Sass, teenage angst is not easy to handle! Something you have to wait for them to grow out of.

Oh and one more thing I'd say, the more you do the less it is appreciated
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 6:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and one more thing I'd say, the more you do the less it is appreciated
Oh Jeez,ain't that the truth My hubby gets certifiable when half way through the girls having a major treat, they come out with "what are we doing after" He doesn't lose it very often but........ :scared:
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Oh Jeez,ain't that the truth My hubby gets certifiable when half way through the girls having a major treat, they come out with "what are we doing after" He doesn't lose it very often but........ :scared:
Lol yep sounds about right
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't he (Turtletom) 19 tho'? Sounds like a grown man to me... he needs to get out, get p*ssed, get a girlie and get laid...that might put a on his face...
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by steandleigh
Isn't he (Turtletom) 19 tho'? Sounds like a grown man to me... he needs to get out, get p*ssed, get a girlie and get laid...that might put a on his face...
He did that - didn't work mate - he hartes the ozzie birds - and stays in and drinks his home brew - anyhow tonight has seen a turn around thanks - I cam home from work and he gave me a big hug for no reason at all - he towers over me he must be almost 6'3 - but he is still my boy - and yes he is technically a man but some mature faster than others. As I don't have my daughter here - I tend to spoil him and pin too much on him at times - and then I over react when he pushes me away - in case he pushes me away like his sister. I know deep down that he is nothing like his sister - but when you have had such pain it is so hard to switch off - do you know what I mean???

Clippies - I loved your earlier response btw when Tom said 'it's like Eastenders in our house' and you said 'oh do they all go out to the cafe and buy tea rather than putting kettle on' I nearly choked on my cuppa

Sarah
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 9:27 pm

He did that - didn't work mate - he hartes the ozzie birds - and stays in and drinks his home brew - anyhow tonight has seen a turn around thanks - I cam home from work and he gave me a big hug for no reason at all - he towers over me he must be almost 6'3 - but he is still my boy - and yes he is technically a man but some mature faster than others. As I don't have my daughter here - I tend to spoil him and pin too much on him at times - and then I over react when he pushes me away - in case he pushes me away like his sister. I know deep down that he is nothing like his sister - but when you have had such pain it is so hard to switch off - do you know what I mean???

Clippies - I loved your earlier response btw when Tom said 'it's like Eastenders in our house' and you said 'oh do they all go out to the cafe and buy tea rather than putting kettle on' I nearly choked on my cuppa

Sarah
Ah see that's good, sometimes it's good to just both take a step back and have a good laugh

Doesn't that just make you laugh, why do they go to the caf for a cuppa in a polystyrene cup when they could just as easily have one at home!?!? And why are they always having lunch in the Vic? How do the afford that!
Old Jun 22nd 2006, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ah see that's good, sometimes it's good to just both take a step back and have a good laugh

Doesn't that just make you laugh, why do they go to the caf for a cuppa in a polystyrene cup when they could just as easily have one at home!?!? And why are they always having lunch in the Vic? How do the afford that!

I know and no-one seems to have a washing machine - whats all that about????
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 1:04 am

I know and no-one seems to have a washing machine - whats all that about????
OH MY GOD! Yes that's right - we keep saying, get yourself to Comet they're only £150 for goodness sake
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Sarah

Aww, hope todays a brighter day and you and the big lad can sort it out together.