Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What a Cr*p life - the prequel to...

Wikiposts

What a Cr*p life - the prequel to...

Old Jun 21st 2006, 5:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a Cr*p life - the prequel to...

Originally Posted by sasbear
Why thanks Vash

May add the days events from this new viewpoint later when i get home and assess the situation
Please do. Although both viewpoints are obviously true, I somehow feel yours is a tad more realistic
Old Jun 21st 2006, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Please do. Although both viewpoints are obviously true, I somehow feel yours is a tad more realistic
Well I am heading home soon ---- lets just see what greets me this evening.

I suppose it is all down to perspective after all - glass half full - or half empty

or in tom's case - where the F*** is the Bl***y glass???
Old Jun 21st 2006, 5:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose it is all down to perspective after all - glass half full - or half empty

Under his bed with the dregs of something unknown in the bottom
Old Jun 21st 2006, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond repute

Your post really made me laugh.
I have it all to come in the future, I have two boys of 6 and 1, but unfortunately by the time they get to your son's age I will be well past it and be a total embarrassment for them.
Looking forward to the next instalment.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 9:17 pm
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold

me 2 its so so funny
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by turtletom
me 2 its so so funny

Thanks for talking to me tonight honey - nice to know that although you are sat in your bedrrom only a few feet away....you still have the power to communicate
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well I got home tonight before my mum got home and also my step dad - and I thought - I shall go and chop some sticks so I can make the fire and they won't have to do anything apart from make the evening meal. But then I decided to go on the pc instead - I then helped my mum when she came home from work and she asked me to help chop wood - god she is amazing my mum -she even chopped some herself with the smaller axe. I hope I am like her when I get to her age!!!

I didn't talk to my mum much earlier - I figured she could read my mind so I just grunted a bit and locked myself in my room all NIGHT and only came out for my dinner - - but I do love me mum - she came through even though she knows I am PISSED off with EVERYONE and she said 'Tom there is some ice cream in the freezer if you want luv' - she is soooooooo patient with me. I really do not deserve her.

Maybe I should go through and give her a big hug goodnight? Tell her I love her????
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:52 pm
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold

Probably do it wrong and get a lecture on how to do it right
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by turtletom
Probably do it wrong and get a lecture on how to do it right

There is no wrong way to say 'mum I love you' and if you think there is - the I have certainly not done a good job have I Tom?.....
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of lightOzzy dog is a glorious beacon of light

This thread is great, it really struck a note with the 'Thankless task of being a Mum'.

I always say there's no reality only perception!

Tracey
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels
Mate...my hubby is 34 and still thinks the world revolves around him.....

yeah, something they can't seem to grow out of, last year when I was offered a full time job the first words my OH said to me were "what about me".
oh er excuse me, but sadly there are also two young boys who I need to consider before you!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:15 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

There is no wrong way to say 'mum I love you' and if you think there is - the I have certainly not done a good job have I Tom?.....

Mum I love you...

ZX....
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:16 pm
Sheffield Is The Best!

Guten Nacht
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:16 pm
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, who said face to face communication was a dying art??!

I was always grumpy with my parents and life in general - just goes with the territory But then I was /am a Cure fan!!

Tom - your mum sounds cool - make the most of her
Sarah - he loves ya - but us blokes don't always like to say so (especially with everyone watching on BE!!)

Steve

BTW Sarah, when are u here for Coldplay? Now the missus has dropped I may be allowed out for a quick beer before you head off!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Mum I love you...

ZX....

Thanks I just wish those were the word s spoken as I sing out now and walk past his room and go to bed

night all

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.