Wikiposts

What a cr*p day!

Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a cr*p day!

Size is immaterial, maturity is the issue!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 12:18 am
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold

I will drink to that
Old Jun 21st 2006, 4:17 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there anything else to do in boring Canberra Turtletom?
I felt just like you 2 nights ago. Went to the barbie and the virtual bar ordered a double vodka and felt much better
Is Canberra that boring?
I went when I was 11 and it was fab (it was 1983) LOL
Just remember the cleanliness........
J x
Old Jun 21st 2006, 5:38 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: What a cr*p day!

Originally Posted by seang
Apprentice in "get all the cr*p jobs" shocker.
ROTFL, what an absolute corker!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a crap day!

Originally Posted by gedge
Oh that was you outside was it? Keep the noise down will ya.
nice one
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Do you all pop out to the caf for a cuppa tea instead of just making one at home?
Nice one
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Gibbo
For God's sake grow up! Life is cr*p if you make it like that. You're not the first apprentice on this earth that has to take sh*t work and cr*p wages and you wont be the last. There are lots worse off than you. Wake up and appreciate what you have, a decent job and a very supportive family.
Karma sent
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:33 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Quotes removed/posts edited because of language complaints. We all swear at times and we all have bad days, but if you could all use the * key, and substitute a more acceptable word, instead of waiting for me to do it, it would make my kr*p day just a little more bearable.
Thanks
Teasey mare. You used to be so approachable.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Teasey mare. You used to be so approachable.
I'm just a bit tired of logging in to find an inbox full of complaints about language!
Old Jun 21st 2006, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm just a bit tired of logging in to find an inbox full of complaints about language!
I think my son **** his swearwords didn't he??? If not I will clip him around the ear
Old Jun 21st 2006, 3:04 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sasbear
I think my son **** his swearwords didn't he??? If not I will clip him around the ear
No, he didn't - I did!! Thats why a lot of the posts on this thread say "edited by Pollyana!"
Old Jun 21st 2006, 3:19 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sasbear
Youth of today
Old Jun 21st 2006, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

No, he didn't - I did!! Thats why a lot of the posts on this thread say "edited by Pollyana!"

OK I will have a large word in his shell like - he is not normally foul mouthed - no excuse though.
Old Jun 21st 2006, 10:13 pm
squidword

Originally Posted by turtletom
I will drink to that
I cried because i had no shoes,i then met a man with no feet

Old Jun 21st 2006, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

TIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by squidword
I cried because i had no shoes,i then met a man with no feet

Yep we know that saying always someone worse off than you !!!!!

Live life go and find adventure then the post would be What a fab day

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.