Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What Colour are you???

What Colour are you???

Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:42 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all
Default Re: What Colour are you???

Primary blue for me to
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:41 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by thewoodz
so i'm a blue ADP?well i've been worse - i think??
Originally Posted by Little miss reub
Primary blue for me to
Blues still seem to be storming it must be a lot of love and affection out there... .
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

magicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nice

green but only just over orange
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by annqldau
Blues still seem to be storming it must be a lot of love and affection out there... .
I am blue too! But not a nurse though, a chef! strange.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:19 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
I am blue too! But not a nurse though, a chef! strange.
you must produce very thoughtfull meals with that touchy feely element
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:31 pm

you must produce very thoughtfull meals with that touchy feely element
Problably keeps giving them free meals when they complain.

Is this why we wear nail varnish and draw on our selves with pens?

http://www.biopulse.org/color.html
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

BLUE

Congratulations, you are a primary Blue. Your heart-felt communication style creates peace and harmony in the workplace. You know how to bring out the best in others.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
BLUE

Congratulations, you are a primary Blue. Your heart-felt communication style creates peace and harmony in the workplace. You know how to bring out the best in others.
Too many Blues round here it's a take over.
Old Apr 19th 2007, 8:40 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

well david attenburgh does call it the BLUE planet

have you seen that series?
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:09 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

It could be like one of those little halos maybe it fluctuates through the day would be good if others could see the colours like black and stay away, although my husband can radiate his colour just with eyes.
Orange - and leave my eyes out of it
Old Aug 7th 2007, 1:22 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

green

Fave colour anyway!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 1:28 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

now its def getting a bit colourist in here

that's all we need another "ist"
Old Aug 7th 2007, 1:33 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

I am primary blue! I bet most of us are
Old Aug 7th 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really niceLauraC is just really nice

Blue!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

Oh heres me thinking i'm a genuinely nice person,such a rarity and I scrolled through the thread and theres loads of other BLUES' All excellent people of course

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.