Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what is the Best lie you have ever told

what is the Best lie you have ever told

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 3:32 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what is the Best lie you have ever told

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
Of course I won't come in your mouth. Used that one a few times, one of my favorites
No but down your throat
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
No but down your throat
too much info but makes a good mouth wash..............
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:08 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Ooohhhh YES! OOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh Yes..yes..yes! U made the earth move darling...can I get back to reading my book?
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:33 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

that i live in australia
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 5:36 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

we told our 17 year old daughter (who had left school in the uk) that she had to go to school for at least a year in Oz or we wouldnt get our visa
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Keep em coming. Anyone got any juicy ones or darent you tell?
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

That i'm emigrating to aus!!
It's all one big lie. I love pretending i am...
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

I have to fake an orgasm evrynight for the last 10 years - does that count...?

I went to work with a hangover one day, was on the train and fell asleep, ended up missing my stop and found myself in London - bonus so I phoned my boss and told her that my Father had a heart attack (wishful thinking) and spent the day shopping. Felt bad to receive a big bouquet of flowers from my colleagues though

Also several about smashing up the car - once I was so eager to get into bluewater that i underestimated the car park wall and took side of te car off. Rather than dealing with the matter in hand I went shopping, upon my return I phoned my Dh and told him some ar53hole had crashed into the car trying to park shhhh dont tell him.

LOL and my poor deluded DH says I shouldnt be so honest all the time
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Told the OH that I like cars ....
.. As if! He thought he'd met the girl of his dreams fooled him didn't I?

Mandy
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and I've also told him that that I do actually listen to him

Mandy
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 1:00 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

him: that's nice, how much did that cost?

me: i've had it for AGES!!!

both lies are told once a month or so.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

done the car one as well - just happened to have mangled the front a bit, told him someone must have hit it in the shops car park and done a runner. Another good one if you fancy a night out is to put on your uniform or work togs on and say you're been called in to work, but have the glad rags in the back of the car. Works a treat if you work shifts. Also used to have an extra wee bank account an syphon off a bit extra when doing shopping etc. Then go home and moan about how expensive everything is. Claimed to earn less than I did, squirrel the rest away. If I'd been out all day with the girls, have ready meals in the freezer and just put them into my own dishes and make out I'd been in all day cooking. Paid someone to do the cleaning cos I hated it. Switch price tags on expensive clothes so he wouldn't find out the real cost. Go through his pockets after he'd been on a night out, he'd think he'd spent more than he did so would keep quiet about it. And a few I couldn't tell on here
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

OH told me he didn't like football as I hated it. Didn't come clean until we had been together a few years. 25 years later he spends half his life travelling to games and watching it on TV.:curse:

Can't tell you the worst lie I've ever told.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fly Away
OH told me he didn't like football as I hated it. Didn't come clean until we had been together a few years. 25 years later he spends half his life travelling to games and watching it on TV.:curse:

Can't tell you the worst lie I've ever told.
Oh sounds interesting - PM me. ;-p
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 2:58 pm
Home Owner

Driver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud ofDriver_Once_More has much to be proud of

mother told me cabbage was "hot luttuce" and I believed her and ate the lot

cheers Mum

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.