Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

What was amazing for you today?

Wikiposts

What was amazing for you today?

Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:42 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What was amazing for you today?

My teenage house guests have left, whoo hoo peace and quiet for me. I think I may just have to strip naked and get really pissed in celebration of having my house back

I'm also going to play my music really loud and rock out.

Last edited by Kelli28; Sep 1st 2010 at 7:45 pm.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:48 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kelli28
I think I may just have to strip naked and get really pissed in celebration of having my house back
No-one on here will object if you post pics.

How did you get rid of the guests?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expatasia
Stripped naked whilst really pissed!
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:56 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Yes, what I was thinking.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:02 pm

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh I think they would!

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
Yes, what I was thinking.
Why did'nt I think of that sooner
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:12 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

The fact I actually managed to get up and walk into work, I'm NEVER DRINKING AGAIN

May have to have an elective warrant officers afternoon off
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
The fact I actually managed to get up and walk into work, I'm NEVER DRINKING AGAIN

Did you strip naked? If not you were'nt drunk enough.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:36 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelli28
Did you strip naked? If not you were'nt drunk enough.
Not last night lots of spoof and throwing teenagers around the mosh pit

Have a mates wedding next weekend with my old drinking oppo and I'm pretty sure we'll call naked bar at some point
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:39 pm

Have a mates wedding next weekend with my old drinking oppo and I'm pretty sure we'll call naked bar at some point
Umm not sure what that word means to you, but to me it sounds like fun
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:49 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Who? What? I'm on the work pc and most pics don't shoow up on here so I didn't see a thing

Big fry up and a hair of the dog mate, you'll be fine!

Oh god, warn me in advance and I'll make sure I'm on this pc again
Old Sep 1st 2010, 8:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LINDZI
Good luck Alfresco

Mine was seeing Powderfinger concert last night they where fantastic
That'ds good to know ,we're off to see em Sarrada
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:09 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Who? What? I'm on the work pc and most pics don't shoow up on here so I didn't see a thing

Big fry up and a hair of the dog mate, you'll be fine!

Oh god, warn me in advance and I'll make sure I'm on this pc again
What are you trying to insinuate? I have a great body...

for a career matelot, all bought and paid for
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:10 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

What are you trying to insinuate? I have a great body...

for a career matelot, all bought and paid for
Ahhh but if you post the pics and I see them then in my Modding capacity I will have to remove them....if I'm on this pc then the filter blocks them and I won't even know they are there Which is a shame really cos it means I can't compare sailor to sniper as to who is fitter
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:16 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Ahhh but if you post the pics and I see them then in my Modding capacity I will have to remove them....if I'm on this pc then the filter blocks them and I won't even know they are there Which is a shame really cos it means I can't compare sailor to sniper as to who is fitter
methinks sniper might win

i'll try not to put you in a position where you have to ban me
Old Sep 1st 2010, 9:38 pm

Dont worry Polly there will be no naked photos of me on here!!
However if the guys want to pm me some of them thats ok I don't mind I'll pass them on if you want

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.