Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

what about the worse place to live..

what about the worse place to live..

Old Jan 16th 2008, 11:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what about the worse place to live..

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
I reckon this would be a bad place to live!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/22/33...883f2cfde1.jpg
They said that about Northern Ireland, now look at the house prices, they've tripled since we left.

One mans war zone is another mans investment opportunity. Just ask Dick Cheney.

JTL
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

N.Ireland prices are horrendous (DH from Belfast) I have never seen anything like it in my life, one minute im saying i wont move there if you paid me next thng you know I couldnt afford to live there even if I wanted to. Hope they stay that way though until after we inherit the MILs place
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:19 pm
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by why
lets try and find the worse house in the worst suburb

here's mine

http://www.raywhite.com/cgi-bin/rsea...&tm=1200478375

Nothing a bit of decorating can't sort out.

That is a solid brick house and will actually be a good buy if someone can see through the decorative state.

In fact............... I'm in the mood for another investment

I live just up the road from that house.

Last edited by tyke; Jan 16th 2008 at 12:22 pm. Reason: In need of more wine.