Turn your back for a moment hey
Old Dec 12th 2005, 4:11 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What the .....????

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
You recovered then

D D

oh yeah - the 8 hour drive back from edinburgh last night did the trick!!! fekkin flybe tosspots
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:41 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
oh yeah - the 8 hour drive back from edinburgh last night did the trick!!! fekkin flybe tosspots
:scared:

D D
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:18 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by glittababe
do you think Rob feels bad about it? He still pops in to see us? I think he's bored of the main aus forum now with its lifestyle and culture, pools and boats, weapons and riots
I don't feel bad about it...in fact I don't blame myself at all! I think this was a long time coming and something that the mods had perhaps been contemplating for a while!

I also like to talk guff, and as many of you have realised, do so, on a regular basis but simply believed that it should have been done in a seperate area to the main forum. It is very frustrating when you are trying to read info on OZ and all you can find is garbage!

Here's to The Barbie, long may she prosper!!!!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 7:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
:scared:

D D
we were supposed to fly back from newcastle at 12.25 sunday mate, flight delayed and then ultimately cancelled. told by airline to get a train to edinburgh for a later flight at 9pm from edinburgh to exeter. off we trot to catch a train to edinburgh (like thats on the way back to torquay!?!?!). get to edinburgh airport, flight delayed and yep, ultimately cancelled leaving us fekkin stranded in edinburgh with no flights or trains or bugger all. we decide to hire a car and drive back (like its only down the road, right!?!!?). 8 hours later we get home. yesterday was not a good day!!
j x
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:06 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

we were supposed to fly back from newcastle at 12.25 sunday mate, flight delayed and then ultimately cancelled. told by airline to get a train to edinburgh for a later flight at 9pm from edinburgh to exeter. off we trot to catch a train to edinburgh (like thats on the way back to torquay!?!?!). get to edinburgh airport, flight delayed and yep, ultimately cancelled leaving us fekkin stranded in edinburgh with no flights or trains or bugger all. we decide to hire a car and drive back (like its only down the road, right!?!!?). 8 hours later we get home. yesterday was not a good day!!
j x
Cor blimey......bugger that for a game of soldiers!!

Karma sent, think u may be in need of sum!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 8:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Cor blimey......bugger that for a game of soldiers!!

Karma sent, think u may be in need of sum!

thanks!!! and now my eldest daughters meds are lost!!! make it a big hit for gawds sake!!!!!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 5:27 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

j x
Why were all the flights cancelled?
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Why were all the flights cancelled?
FOG!!! tell you what mate if we go to newcastle again im bloody well driving!!!
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:28 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

FOG!!! tell you what mate if we go to newcastle again im bloody well driving!!!
That bloody River Tyne for you . . . and Paul Gasgoine - The fog on the Tyne is all mine, all mine
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:29 pm

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
I don't feel bad about it...in fact I don't blame myself at all! I think this was a long time coming and something that the mods had perhaps been contemplating for a while!

I also like to talk guff, and as many of you have realised, do so, on a regular basis but simply believed that it should have been done in a seperate area to the main forum. It is very frustrating when you are trying to read info on OZ and all you can find is garbage!

Here's to The Barbie, long may she prosper!!!!
Oh you are the bugger who started it all . . . . only kidding, taking me a bit of time to get used to it but I'm a Taurus and hate change
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
That bloody River Tyne for you . . . and Paul Gasgoine - The fog on the Tyne is all mine, all mine

fog at exeter mate
Old Dec 13th 2005, 6:36 pm

fog at exeter mate

The Geordie fog gets around

Jeez I must use my specs when I post and not skim read