Wikiposts

And We're Off....

Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:34 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: And We're Off....

Originally Posted by Stitch
I'm getting there.....Hopefully meeting Soapy for the first time at the weekend...Now that's something

Cheers

Ginny
Are you mad , he sounds like a right loon
Old Feb 8th 2007, 5:54 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
I'm getting there.....Hopefully meeting Soapy for the first time at the weekend...Now that's something

Cheers

Ginny

OMG, now there's a meet I'd like to see. Who's going to out talk who?
Old Feb 8th 2007, 9:15 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
Are you mad , he sounds like a right loon
Loon's aremy specialty

Originally Posted by herrchook
OMG, now there's a meet I'd like to see. Who's going to out talk who?
Now you know I can talk and talk and talk and talk

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 8th 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

WOW your house is beautiful, I cant believe it's selling so cheaply! I live in a 3 bedroom semi, 1 bathroom and no garage and at the minute it's sitting around the 180 mark. Hopefully by the time we are selling it will be about £200,000. Now that would be a nice wee profit

Lynn