Wikiposts

WendyC queen of BE?

Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Luma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond reputeLuma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WendyC queen of BE?

Oops my mistake! You are so clever.

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Silly - you don't need to do the math - it's in the profile
I do admit to a certain level of boredom while I was waiting for my work start date
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:05 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luma
Oops my mistake! You are so clever.
Nice of you to admit it
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:18 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see you playing in Dingo land - what's wrong - bored everyone in the 'good 'ole US of A'?
Just a bit pissed of that you feel you have to pick on a lady who is just enjoying herself ... causing no harm to anybody ... and seems very popular

when you appear to be just an unutterably depraved parasite and a narcissistic, scruffy-looking conglomerate of intellectual constipation.

I will repeat in smaller word if you don't understand ..
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:19 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Silly - you don't need to do the math - it's in the profile :
Really ..what are my figures then .......
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:24 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Just a bit pissed of that you feel you have to pick on a lady who is just enjoying herself ... causing no harm to anybody ... and seems very popular

when you appear to be just an unutterably depraved parasite and a narcissistic, scruffy-looking conglomerate of intellectual constipation.

You've just put Wikipedia on your toolbar haven't you? Cheeky monkey....

Is it nice over here then, Surf, sand and Vegemite?
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:24 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

Took you a long time to reply - did you have to go and look up all those long words or did you have some help. It's interesting that you consider me 'scruffy-looking' when there is no evidence to back this up. I hate to disappoint you so I'll explain slowly .. the frog is an avatar. It is not a picture of me. There - did you get that?

Obvoiusly her OH feels the same way. If he doesn't, why did he try to cut her internet time down the other week??
Old Apr 16th 2006, 11:38 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

This is a classic example of why she has so many posts - how many replies are just a smiley, or a LOL to someones crap joke? I have to agree with her hubby when he tried to moderate her use of this forum the other week - anyone who spends that much time sitting at a PC on a forum has to have a bit of a disorder. I think she should be pitied, not lauded.
And you should be neutered and not allowed to breed.

Hi, Wendy. I don't know you very well but you do seem lovely. I've often had to tolerate the same sort of verbal garbage as you see above. I think some people feel so inadequate that their only sad claim to fame is "taking on" a popular poster. If some negative whiner wants to take the piss out of your posting habits ..... let them. If that's the worst thing thing they can find to say about you, you're doing fine.

I look at BE as a very positive hobby. Much like selling stuff online, exercising, watching films and masturbating.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:34 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie66
And you should be neutered and not allowed to breed.

Hi, Wendy I don't know you very well but you do seem lovely. I've often had to tolerate the same sort of verbal garbage as you see above. I think some people feel so inadequate that their only sad claim to fame is "taking on" a popular poster. If some negative whiner wants to take the piss out of your posting habits ..... let them. If that's the worst thing thing they can find to say about you, you're doing fine.

I look at BE as a very positive hobby. Much like selling stuff online, exercising, watching films and masturbating.

I just wanted to add that I agree with Leslie and lend my support.

And I wonder whether 232Bar is aware of Ray's arsenal. And that he can hit a squirrel at 50 paces :scared:

Personally I would not want to get on the wrong side of Ray. Which is why I'm not going to mention the O-word...
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Just ignore him wendy - dont play his stupid game - it just encourages him if you respond to him!
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Elvira
I just wanted to add that I agree with Leslie and lend my support.

And I wonder whether 232Bar is aware of Ray's arsenal. And that he can hit a squirrel at 50 paces :scared:

Personally I would not want to get on the wrong side of Ray. Which is why I'm not going to mention the O-word...
Oh No - not more of the 'Ray is God' fan club - and I see Leslie has jumped on the bandwagon as well. I think you'll find as well, squirrels can't hit back. I always thought ray's main arse nal was that he's friends with the owners?

It's an internet forum people - it's NOT real life.

Last edited by 232Bar; Apr 16th 2006 at 1:00 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2006, 12:59 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Oh No - not more of the 'Ray is God' fan club - and I see Leslie has jumped on the bandwagon as well. I think you'll find as well, squirrels can't hit back. I always thought ray's main arse nal was that he's friends with the owners?

I'm definitely not in the club and you're still a twat
Old Apr 16th 2006, 1:01 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
I'm definitely not in the club and you're still a twat
And I believe you're entitled to whatever opinion you wish, something which i'm obviously not
Old Apr 16th 2006, 1:02 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

end of the day she`s a popular girl and your comments touched a nerve as i`m sure you`ve noticed.
perhaps apologise and move on
Old Apr 16th 2006, 1:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by wengerboy
end of the day she`s a popular girl and your comments touched a nerve as i`m sure you`ve noticed.
perhaps apologise and move on
Moving on is fine with me - seems to be everyone else keeping it going - I won't apologise for a view I have. She may be popular, I've replied on many same threads as her, but to praise someone for sitting at the PC all day on a forum, seemed to me (and still does seem to me) to be a bit odd. It's an internet forum - it's not life!
Old Apr 16th 2006, 2:46 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Moving on is fine with me - seems to be everyone else keeping it going - I won't apologise for a view I have. She may be popular, I've replied on many same threads as her, but to praise someone for sitting at the PC all day on a forum, seemed to me (and still does seem to me) to be a bit odd. It's an internet forum - it's not life!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.