Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wella Shaders and Toners

Wikiposts

Wella Shaders and Toners

Old Jan 27th 2011, 9:46 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wella Shaders and Toners

Can you get these in Australia anywhere?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/s...p/DSC03946.jpg

I used to use them in the UK to give my hair a lil bit of colour and shine, and well, I miss them!
Old Jan 27th 2011, 10:45 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wella Shaders and Toners

Not seen them. I feel a google coming on. Can you tell I'm bored
Old Jan 27th 2011, 10:57 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Not seen them. I feel a google coming on. Can you tell I'm bored
Please do lol They have wella in Oz but I've not seen em yet, instead I've to use the ones uve to leave in for ages = VERY messy and time consuming!!!
Old Jan 27th 2011, 11:00 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Please do lol They have wella in Oz but I've not seen em yet, instead I've to use the ones uve to leave in for ages = VERY messy and time consuming!!!
I've been dyeing my hair for years to cover up the grey that started appearing when I was mid 20s. Practice makes perfect, don't even bother with a towel anymore.
Old Jan 27th 2011, 11:08 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Being the owner of grey streaks myself (all free) I had a look at Wella on google. Tons of replies but you'll need to work through them to find a local outlet.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Mazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud of

I've been dyeing my hair for years to cover up the grey that started appearing when I was mid 20s. Practice makes perfect, don't even bother with a towel anymore.
I do the same! Do you get Nice and Easy hair dyes in Oz? If not I'll need to take a job lot with me.
Old Jan 28th 2011, 12:40 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Mazza12
I do the same! Do you get Nice and Easy hair dyes in Oz? If not I'll need to take a job lot with me.
Nice & Easy are here. Really naffed off, the brand I've been using for years (who's name escapes me ) has just been discontinued. Need to find a new one and I'm scared.
Old Jan 29th 2011, 2:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Mazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud ofMazza12 has much to be proud of

Nice & Easy are here. Really naffed off, the brand I've been using for years (who's name escapes me ) has just been discontinued. Need to find a new one and I'm scared.
I've just announced to my OH the good news about Nice and Easy being available in Oz - for some reason he just shrugged his shoulders in a kinda "I couldn't care less" way! Obviously doesn't appreciate the vital importance of this
I used L'Oreal Excellence Creme for years and recently changed to Nice and easy - know what you mean about bein scared - you get to rely on certain brands and shades. Thankfully my hair didn't turn pink or anything
Old Jan 29th 2011, 3:53 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know the number of the shade? The number is the key to mixing between brands as nearly all hair colours use the same numbering system.
Old Jan 29th 2011, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mazza12
I've just announced to my OH the good news about Nice and Easy being available in Oz - for some reason he just shrugged his shoulders in a kinda "I couldn't care less" way! Obviously doesn't appreciate the vital importance of this
Your husband should be over the moon. Just wait until you have your first visit to the hairdresser here, he'll be overjoyed if you can do your own colouring.
Old Jan 29th 2011, 2:36 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I tried colouring my own once but made such a dogs dinner of it I haven't bothered since!
Old Jan 29th 2011, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Havent coloured my hair since my teenaged gothic days.... And that was black, black and black....

Why not start a new life with a new look and forget about colouring???
Old Jan 29th 2011, 2:42 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Havent coloured my hair since my teenaged gothic days.... And that was black, black and black....

Why not start a new life with a new look and forget about colouring???
That is because you still look about 15! For us that haven't aged as gracefully colour is a necessity!
Old Jan 29th 2011, 2:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
That is because you still look about 15! For us that haven't aged as gracefully colour is a necessity!
... Pituitary tumours DO have silver linings!!!!!
Old Jan 29th 2011, 2:49 pm
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by eddie007
... Pituitary tumours DO have silver linings!!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.