well.. what a day

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default well.. what a day

hi all

well as the title says..what a day..my head is spinning

started this morning logged on as always to see if any news from OZ and tadah there was a JOB OFFER...offering PR...sending contract out this week.

then the next email was from nursing board WA and i sent everything off last week thinking i had about 6 weeks to wait..but no...they expect it to be done by end of next week...yey

so then i thought damn i really need to sell the house now (as you know last buyer pulled out) and bloody hell the EA rang and a viewer from last week has put in an offer...quite low but beggars cant be choosers and we have excepted it!!!!!

AND.....to top it all off i won £15 on the lottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and its only lunch time

just had to share as iam gonna explode if i didnt tell someone

debbie
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to allReading fan is a name known to all
Default Re: well.. what a day

Congraulations and goodluck
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Jamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really nice

Congratulations mate,

You have been very lucky!

Hope it all works out well for you. Grasp the opportunity with both hands and don't let go.

Best of luck,

J
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Many congratulations...and may your luck continue with a great future ahead of you
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

UK-2-OZ will become famous soon enoughUK-2-OZ will become famous soon enough

Wow Debbie, what a great day for you, if you are having too much luck your more than welcome to share it out amongst the other expats
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

sent you some karma

good luck

debbie
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

That's fantastic Debbie
Have a great evening, you have a lot to celebrate
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:30 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

That's fantastic news for you both - keeping my fingers crossed for you that it all goes through smoothly for you
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

You sold your house
How good is that

the dooners
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:58 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

This is your red letter day then quick place a few bets while the luck holds

good luck with the house sale let's hope it all goes smoothly this time