Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Well this made me laugh today

Wikiposts

Well this made me laugh today

Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Well this made me laugh today

Driving along the Gnangara Road towards the Swan Valley and followed a van with the bumper sticker:

I am not going bald, I am getting more head

Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:17 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well this made me laugh today

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Driving along the Gnangara Road towards the Swan Valley and followed a van with the bumper sticker:

Was this a white van in WA! Did it have an Engurland flag
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang

Was this a white van in WA! Did it have an Engurland flag
OMG - it wasn't was it?..............................

No it wasn't white
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:53 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

What were you doing going all that way out to the swan valley - we are the ar*e end of the world didn't you know

Tracey
Old Jun 14th 2006, 10:55 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

What were you doing going all that way out to the swan valley - we are the ar*e end of the world didn't you know
I tell some people where we live and they look at me as if I'm an alien! They usually say 'you live some way away don't you!'
Tracey
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
I tell some people where we live and they look at me as if I'm an alien! They usually say 'you live some way away don't you!'
Tracey
Hey you!!

I have an annual pass to Caversham Park so take the boys most weeks. They are 2 and a half and 1 year so it's fab for that age group.

Either have a picnic or go into Swan Valley, Black Swan or Elmars (German Brewery) for lunch.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh and ..............you are soooo not arse end of the world. Can't get land in the Vale etc for love nor money anymore. Very different from when we did our recce in 2003/2004
Old Jun 14th 2006, 11:59 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

ha,ha,ha, one for Soapy me thinks
Old Jun 15th 2006, 5:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Margaret2
ha,ha,ha, one for Soapy me thinks
Absolutely!!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 9:34 pm
Alive and boinging!

bal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to allbal56 is a name known to all

Hey you!!

I have an annual pass to Caversham Park so take the boys most weeks. They are 2 and a half and 1 year so it's fab for that age group.

Either have a picnic or go into Swan Valley, Black Swan or Elmars (German Brewery) for lunch.
Took the littleun to the farm park opposite Ellenbrook the other week - Cuddly Animals Farm or something. It was excellent. Even my 12 year old was cuddling piglets and bottle feeding sheep. Have you been there Stef?