Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Well hung men.........Perth Nor

Well hung men.........Perth Nor

Old Mar 30th 2009, 1:04 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Well Hung Men-Perth Nor

Sorry, Ladies. This is for the well hung men, not about them.

Anyway, a good friend who will remain nameless recommended a new lingerie shop in jundeldroop for those of us who might be a little more "blessed" than average. Shop is called A lengh Bellow and is located down NORTH. The Man who runs the shop is absolutely lovely and is happy to spend as much time finding the perfect fit as you need. he stocks UK brands too, so if you have a favourite brand he may have it there.

I have to say I spent an hour there this morning and the Boys have never been happier.

Last edited by aston man; Mar 30th 2009 at 1:18 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 1:17 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well hung men.........Perth Nor

Also - there's a nice boutique shop called Never Mind the Quality - Feel the Width, located next to Gloria Jeans on Oxford Street in Sydney. I also noticed a place called Trouser Pythons on Pitt Street.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 1:25 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Well Hung Men-Perth Nor

Agreed ...

My Cameo 'Word Up' number fits like a glove

Originally Posted by aston man

Anyway, a good friend who will remain nameless recommended a new lingerie shop in jundeldroop for those of us who might be a little more "blessed" than average. Shop is called A lengh Bellow and is located down NORTH. The Man who runs the shop is absolutely lovely and is happy to spend as much time finding the perfect fit as you need. he stocks UK brands too, so if you have a favourite brand he may have it there.

I have to say I spent an hour there this morning and the Boys have never been happier.

Old Mar 30th 2009, 1:29 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there first thing in the morning
Old Mar 30th 2009, 1:30 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Agreed ...

My Cameo 'Word Up' number fits like a glove
OMG remember that 'thing' he used to wear - bright red like a comic relief big nose!
Old Mar 30th 2009, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Thanks for the Heads up Aston.
I got a 'Mississippi is Burning" Tattoo there this morning.
Had a nice Flat white across the road while he was working. He even washed off the tire marks.
Old Mar 30th 2009, 4:32 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Excellant news

Do you think they will stock condoms for us aswell ?

Dougie
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:16 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I'll be there first thing in the morning
why?
Old Mar 30th 2009, 8:27 pm
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Are you gay aston man
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Excellant news

Dougie
I am sure they will have a roll of bin liners
Old Mar 30th 2009, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Excellant news

Dougie
Yes and you should see the size of the bag they 'come in.

Johnnyyt
Old Mar 30th 2009, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by london52
Are you gay aston man
Who cares - im heading down for a swatch
Old Mar 31st 2009, 12:54 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Mar 31st 2009, 1:16 am
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all

excellent!
Old Mar 31st 2009, 2:58 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

Finally! An answer to my severe carpet burn problems

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.