Well done Soapy

Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

don544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond reputedon544 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well done Soapy

Originally Posted by Bix
Always did have a thing for yellow.....especilly tassles.

If he is still with the police we may get a message in a bottle.
he can't stand losing you
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by don544
he can't stand losing you
He's like a lapdog you see. Pines if left alone.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:25 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Johnstons
Where's the rest of the Village People?
TJ
they had to get back to their ship
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:27 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Geez, poor Soapy. Kidnapped by the Dykes on bikes, can't wait to read his blog when he gets back.

Wonder if he managed to keep the tartan G sting on.
the g string was off before we got out.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:28 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by Bix
Always did have a thing for yellow.....especilly tassles.

If he is still with the police we may get a message in a bottle.
we'll look out for bottles when we get out to sea
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:39 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I see its Soapys birthday today, no wonder he let his hair down last night at Mardi Gras.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:41 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I see its Soapys birthday today, no wonder he let his hair down last night at Mardi Gras.
He said sumat about oot with the auld an in with the noo
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:42 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOAPY
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:44 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

It was you that gave him the surgical gloves wasn't it ?
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
It was you that gave him the surgical gloves wasn't it ?
Who, moi ?
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:53 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
He said sumat about oot with the auld an in with the noo
Bloody hell, he must have thought it was his birthday, Mardi Gras AND New Year
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:54 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

ya bunch of mentals !!!!!!!!
i got fed up with u lot playin like wee lassies and went oot an had some real fun. i recomend a big yellow chopper to anyone

btw, its not my birthday, but it is paulines and shes nearly 40 ha ha ha
had a hard day guys, just like last night
2 grand to ship ma gear, neraly shit myself

brill thread bordy, nearly spat ma beer aww over the screen when i saw it
oh and this is for walla baby
Attached Images  
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:56 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Originally Posted by soapy
ya bunch of mentals !!!!!!!!
i got fed up with u lot playin like wee lassies and went oot an had some real fun. i recomend a big yellow chopper to anyone

btw, its not my birthday, but it is paulines and shes nearly 40 ha ha ha
had a hard day guys, just like last night
2 grand to ship ma gear, neraly shit myself

brill thread bordy, nearly spat ma beer aww over the screen when i saw it
oh and this is for walla baby

ah, there you are, are the dykes with you?
Old Mar 4th 2006, 9:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla1
ah, there you are, are the dykes with you?
nah, the bitches wouldnt let me play
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:01 pm
The Godfather

What an understanding wife Pauline is, if I tried to celebrate my wifes birthday by going out with Dykes on bikes she would murder me.

Best wishes to that poor wife of yours, she puts up with heaps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.