Well Done EVERTON

Old Apr 19th 2009, 6:00 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Well Done EVERTON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding result for Everton

Well Done

Dougie

Last edited by Dougie; Apr 19th 2009 at 6:22 pm.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

scottish_stu will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Well Done EVERTON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE

Well Done

Dougie
here here, look out Chelsea
Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

chrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to allchrisling is a name known to all
Default Re: Well Done EVERTON

Nil nil isn't that outstanding.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottish_stu
here here, look out Chelsea
As a United fan take my hat off to them. Deserved to win. Shame the ref missed the penalty but nevermind.
Wonder how they'll do against a full strength Chelsea side though?
Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
As a United fan take my hat off to them. Deserved to win. Shame the ref missed the penalty but nevermind.
yeah it will be tough against those cheating diving Londoners but with Everton's defense who knows
Old Apr 19th 2009, 9:19 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chrisling
Nil nil isn't that outstanding.
Result not peformance,

Its the fist final they have reached since 1995 i think .

Have another look, I think you will see him get a foot to the ball first

Dougie
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Have another look, I think you will see him get a foot to the ball first

Dougie
Have seen it and have been backed up by pundits (except toffee joe) was a penalty. Nice to see at least one club from merseyside will get to a final this season
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:46 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done

Dougie

Too lovely, what more can i say. Just come home from night shift, this has made my day

Nev
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:56 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Going back for it ...
Old Apr 20th 2009, 6:49 am
redlion

redlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond reputeredlion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Going back for it ...

From a red to a blue, i just want to say good luck and i hope you do it

Nev.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=scottish_stu;7493958]yeah it will be tough against those cheating diving Londoners

Meow

Someone sounds just a little bit bitter

Go the mighty blues.

BTW always had a soft spot for Everton, probably because I hate Liverpool so much
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Well Done

Dougie
You wont be saying that in a couple of weeks!!! LOL
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

If I was Everton...................I wouldnt even bother showing up for the game!!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:10 pm
Swollen Member

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
You wont be saying that in a couple of weeks!!! LOL
Why not
Old Apr 20th 2009, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
If I was Everton...................I wouldnt even bother showing up for the game!!
i know, they should just post the cup to goodison right now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.