Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Weird question but.....

Weird question but.....

Old Feb 3rd 2007, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Weird question but.....

does anyone know of a good medium/clairvoyant in Perth NOR??

I fancy going to see one but don't wanna go to a crappy one (there will be a few remarks about that but...) can anyone recommend one??

Mish x x x
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Weird question but.....

No one been to see one recently??
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Surely they would contact you, as they could foretell you calling on them. Pish
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I know some in SA, but it's a bit far for you
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:12 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

I know that there is a tarot card reader in the crystal shop in Hillarys and they hold a "Psychic Fair" there once a year but that is the extent of my knowledge.

Question: How does one know if a clairvoyant is "good"?

Siren
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:14 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mish & al
does anyone know of a good medium/clairvoyant in Perth NOR??

I fancy going to see one but don't wanna go to a crappy one (there will be a few remarks about that but...) can anyone recommend one??

Mish x x x
i forsee your purse being emptied
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Not sure if i'd like them to contact me directly!

Went to a local shopping mall today and popped into one of those weird and wonderful crystal shops! I asked the woman there if she had any contacts (mediums/clairvoyants) but she had a resident Tarot card reader so she only recommended them! Pants!!

Yeah, SA is a little bit further than i'm willing to travel for it!
Thanks for replying though, i thought a few people on here would know of a few, but it's all gone quiet!!
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Well i suppose it'd be down to how accurate they are with details, giving the person some sort of validation, etc!