Reload this Page >

weight watchers or similar??

Wikiposts

weight watchers or similar??

Old Jan 19th 2009, 3:31 am
Just Joined

.Hannah.David.Charlie. will become famous soon enough
Post weight watchers or similar??

Do they have anything similar to the british weight watchers etc?
Old Jan 19th 2009, 4:59 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of
Default Re: weight watchers or similar??

Originally Posted by .Hannah.David.Charlie.

All over it seems but not as popular as in England

put your area in here and see if theres any local for you

Hopefully maybe another class when we get there as Louise is a Leader here and is really enjoying it and would like to maybe carry it on when we move

Good Luck

Dougie
Old Jan 19th 2009, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

Weight watchers is around but I think its the cost that puts people off.

Have a look athttp://www.calorieking.com.au its a great web site for weight loss and its free. A lot of people have success with this site. A lot of people use it as well as weight watchers.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

Location: Colchester, Essex but hope to head to Bulli / Thirroul area.....
Bubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really niceBubsblooms is just really nice

Weightwatchers is loud and proud over there!!! I did it via mail as I hate all that sort of thing (public weigh in....) and it was brilliant - online support etc.
The other thing I did as a maintenance thing (I am the most unmotivated in the world!) was a month now and again of Lite and Easy - they actually delivered my whole week's food (and nice it was too) and it works a treat. Not overly more costly than a proper shop and I actually lost around 3kgs a week that stayed off.
How I wish they had it here in the UK
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:18 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

I do the Aussie weightwatchers online, its bascially the same plan but with all the foods marked that you get here ... of couse you can do the usual, go to the class etc etc... then get the books and then do it from home on your own!

I am thinking i must go back to class to get me back on track... I find classes really help me.. I get my WW fix for the week from the talk and the WI is harrowing but gets me back on the wagon..

Not sure of the costs involved, it was pretty expensive in the UK tho..

Em x
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:38 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

I just found this great gym (courtesy of Lynn - thank you!) called the good life in Buderim.

6 months - $299 inc all classes, use of pool, 5 personal training sessions and child care. concerts for kids on friday nights, its really nice

I would like to go on a diet type class to get moral support etc. I want to lose at least 2 stone this year
Viv

Last edited by viviennef; Jan 19th 2009 at 8:40 am.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 8:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by viviennef
I just found this great gym (courtesy of Lynn - thank you!) called the good life in Buderim.

6 months - $299 inc all classes, use of pool, 5 personal training sessions and child care. concerts for kids on friday nights, its really nice

I would like to go on a diet type class to get moral support etc. I want to lose at least 2 stone this year
Viv
I want to get 2 stone off too...
Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:12 am
Just Joined

Brilliant! really want to lose the baby weight and weight watchers is really helping me! the thought of not being able to do it was not a good one. so glad its there!
Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

I'll put this link up and hope i am not shot down

This is a diet my oh did http://www.system10.eu/index.php?opt...d=23&Itemid=32

Thats her in the pics you can find her on here aswell she goes by helena39

Only diet that worked for her and she tried everything.

Paddy
Old Jan 19th 2009, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: weight watchers or similar??

Originally Posted by fairwayskid

Paddy
Thanks for that paddy i just hope your wife doesnt shoot you for putting it on here because i have a real urge to send her a message with a big well done, that amamzing!
Old Jan 19th 2009, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Thanks for that paddy i just hope your wife doesnt shoot you for putting it on here because i have a real urge to send her a message with a big well done, that amamzing!
It was not her who shot me down. Just some people thought i was trying to promote the diet before. Which i wasnt. just thought others would like to know a diet that did work.

Paddy
Old Jan 19th 2009, 10:16 am
Just Joined

so what if you are promoting the diet anyway. isnt this site ment to help and inform people? and isnt that what you are doing? some people on here just need to get a life. i appreciated it thanks paddy!
Old Jan 19th 2009, 10:30 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Petals
Weight watchers is around but I think its the cost that puts people off.

Have a look athttp://www.calorieking.com.au its a great web site for weight loss and its free. A lot of people have success with this site. A lot of people use it as well as weight watchers.
Im using the book just now lost nearly 3kg in 2 weeks which isn't heaps but a steady weight loss just another 6 to go then i will be happy
Old Jan 19th 2009, 10:33 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fairwayskid

Paddy
she looks great
Old Jan 19th 2009, 12:14 pm
Account Closed

I still can't work in kilos tho.. when I loose just a kilo it seems small, but if i say I have lost 2 and a half pounds I jump thru hoops for joy.. but then again I am a bit odd sometimes!

Em x