Wikiposts

Weight watchers !

Old Aug 23rd 2009, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weight watchers !

I don't know if anyone has tried it but the Paul Mackenna Think Yourself Thin CD/book are amazing. The only drawback is that you have to listen to it daily (it's only about 20 mins though). Basically, it's about restructuring your brain to think differently ie, create a mental image of yourself as how you would like to be and start to believe that is how you can look. Never eat while you are doing something else, ie at the computer, only ever at the table. Always put your cutlery down between mouthfuls and don't just shove it in. Think of a food that you really shouldn't eat and then assoicate it with something disgusting. I went for someone being sick in the biscuit tin - ewww. Works though. I just found a different approach really works (I've been on a diet since I was an embryo and have tried all diets).
Old Aug 23rd 2009, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weight watchers !

My sister has been going to Weight Watchers since 1972 (she is a LOT older than me!!!)- she came here in March weighing 120 kilos - I suggest that she might re-think her membership to WW as it clearly wasn't working for her!