Wikiposts

A wee tiny thankyou

Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:32 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A wee tiny thankyou

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
Aww such a gentleman! and a really nice guy
oh do u think so, thanks
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:33 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Aww such a gentleman!

NOT!!

Now is it not about time you straightened your hair again took my teen 25 mins this morning
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:34 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Now is it not about time you straightened your hair again took my teen 25 mins this morning
auch is that all, did she only do the one hair?
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

it took me 10 mins just to staighten my ponytail this morning so i will have to take another 20 mins doin the rest!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:35 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by soapy
auch is that all, did she only do the one hair?

I didn't like to say, but the back looked like a pure frizz ball
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

oh do u think so, thanks
Hey you changed my quote! Why i otta!!!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

it took me 10 mins just to staighten my ponytail this morning so i will have to take another 20 mins doin the rest!
next time try and staighten your coupon
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:37 pm

Now Soaps she IS a teen
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

You tryin to confuse me again?!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Hey you changed my quote! Why i otta tell everyone that your are the best person on this forum and i wish u were my dad
who me? never
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:39 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Now Soaps she IS a teen
i lost her with that one
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

who me? of course i did because im such a big baldy idiot!!
Stop changin them!!
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:42 pm

i lost her with that one

As I said , she IS a teen

Am off to take cover coz she'll kill me now
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

i lost her with that one
yer u did
Old Jun 6th 2006, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

As I said , she IS a teen

Am off to take cover coz she'll kill me now
Whats wrong with teens!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.