Wikiposts

Wedding dresses

Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:07 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wedding dresses

I'm going shopping for my wedding dress this weekend! My Mum and sis (who will be my bridesmaid) are coming up to stay for the weekend so we can all go trying on dresses!

It should be fun. Might try on a great big meringue just for fun
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Wedding dresses

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
I'm going shopping for my wedding dress this weekend! My Mum and sis (who will be my bridesmaid) are coming up to stay for the weekend so we can all go trying on dresses!

Would like to be a fly on the wall....bet that'll be a right laugh....
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

That brings back memories, will it be the case of trying every dress in all the bridal shops to eventually buying the one from the first shop.
Have fun
Mandy
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:51 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
That brings back memories, will it be the case of trying every dress in all the bridal shops to eventually buying the one from the first shop.
Have fun
Mandy
I think there's a fairly good chance that will be the case! Be fun trying them all on though!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

I think there's a fairly good chance that will be the case! Be fun trying them all on though!
When are you getting married? i love weddings any excuse to get a posh outfit
Mandy
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:59 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
When are you getting married? i love weddings any excuse to get a posh outfit
Mandy
7th June, so still got plenty of time but bet it'll come round fast once we get past Christmas and into the new year! Anything wedding related seems to get booked up years in advance though, it's mad (our venue told us they've already got bookings for 2010!).

7th June sounds like a sunny day, right?!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:10 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

we thought it would take ages to find mine as I drew what i wanted and was picky but it was the first dress i saw

I was very disappointed in a way as I had been looking forward to trying everything on
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:13 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I feel such a fool,i went a tried loads of wedding dresses on then my lovely lady informed me that was her job,anybody else make this mistake????
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:19 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I feel such a fool,i went a tried loads of wedding dresses on then my lovely lady informed me that was her job,anybody else make this mistake????
Now THAT would be a surprise for your lady when she clocked her eyes on you as she walked down the aisle!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

There is always someone to upstage the bride pmsl.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:25 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Now THAT would be a surprise for your lady when she clocked her eyes on you as she walked down the aisle!
Well i dont see why see gets to wear the dress,i mean what ever happened to equality among the sexes,i demand a rethink on this issue
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

7th June, so still got plenty of time but bet it'll come round fast once we get past Christmas and into the new year! Anything wedding related seems to get booked up years in advance though, it's mad (our venue told us they've already got bookings for 2010!).

7th June sounds like a sunny day, right?!
Thats the day after my birthday, it will be fine. I had everything booked 18 months in advance then had to bring the date forward by a week thanks to the gulf war in 1990. i had a night mare.

Believe me it will be here before you know it
Mandy
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:41 pm
FREE TIBET

And dont get started on the heels,i dont know how you ladies walk with those bloody things
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:50 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Well i dont see why see gets to wear the dress,i mean what ever happened to equality among the sexes,i demand a rethink on this issue
Hey you get to wear a snazzy waistcoat and cravat and even a brocade coat if you want so stop moaning
Old Oct 19th 2007, 12:16 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by asher
Hey you get to wear a snazzy waistcoat and cravat and even a brocade coat if you want so stop moaning
Oh ok,but i looked sooooo good in the dress

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.