Website Changes

Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:18 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Website Changes

Hi,

I finally set up my own profile - been using the Mrs - she's Diddy - for about seven years, but turns out I can't start a new thread on the Barbie. I'm guessing you need to have a certain amount of posts or something to start a thread?

Paul
Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:20 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Website Changes

Originally Posted by diddy
Hi,

I finally set up my own profile - been using the Mrs - she's Diddy - for about seven years, but turns out I can't start a new thread on the Barbie. I'm guessing you need to have a certain amount of posts or something to start a thread?

Paul
Plenty of people start threads with their first post...think of all the spammers...you must be doing it wrong.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:22 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bcworld
...you must be doing it wrong.
Nothing unusual there...Mrs keeps telling me that too.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:23 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Mind you...you managed to create this one, so you must know what yer doing.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:25 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by bcworld

Mind you...you managed to create this one, so you must know what yer doing.
Doesn't make sense really? I'll go and try again.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 1:13 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Paul
Did you include a link in it? No reason why you shouldn't be able to start one, but it may have gone to the Mods queue - in which case you would've got a message to say it would appear once it was approved.

Have just checked.......You might need to go to your emails and see if you have an email there to verify your address

Last edited by Pollyana; Feb 4th 2011 at 1:18 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 1:47 pm
avi
BE Enthusiast

avi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of lightavi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Did you include a link in it? No reason why you shouldn't be able to start one, but it may have gone to the Mods queue - in which case you would've got a message to say it would appear once it was approved.

Have just checked.......You might need to go to your emails and see if you have an email there to verify your address
hehehehe typical male (sniggers into hand)

But my hubby cant even manage to post on mine
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:08 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by Pollyana

D'oh!
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:12 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

D'oh!
Nice to see you again though even if you've lost the plot about posting
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Are we there yet?
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Are we there yet?
Nah, he's having a man look for the email
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:21 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Nah, he's having a man look for the email
Being a bloke, I've changed my mind already and decided to keep using the other half's.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Being a bloke, I've changed my mind already and decided to keep using the other half's.
I had assumed that being a bloke it was actually your WIFE asking for directions... And may I remind you its a WOMANs perrogative to change her mind...
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:31 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

Originally Posted by eddie007
I had assumed that being a bloke it was actually your WIFE asking for directions... And may I remind you its a WOMANs perrogative to change her mind...
And being a bloke, I'm not gonna argue with that, as I know I can't win.
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

And being a bloke, I'm not gonna argue with that, as I know I can't win.
Who told YOU the rules?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.