Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

We fly in 60 minutes!!!!

Wikiposts

We fly in 60 minutes!!!!

Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:54 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We fly in 60 minutes!!!!

Safe journey, all the best for your new life, keep us posted on how you get on.
Old Feb 21st 2006, 7:58 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sonictigger
A really quick one just to say a hige thank you to everyone who has helped us get to this stage, ie the departure lounge at Heathrow Airport.

We've not been around much over the last few months, so much to do after getting the visa's, but without all your help and advice it would have beena whole lot more stressfull than it was.

Stopping in Hongkong for2 nights then will be in the Godl Coast Sautrday night....wow...can't wait.

Talk to you all again soon, from upside down land....wwhhoooooooo

Judith, Wayne & Zack.
xxx
Best of luck with your new life and hope you'll enjoy HK!!
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Down Under!
Enjoy That Flight
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:26 am

Scotty123 is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe lucky ducks just got on the flight now I guess... good luck with new life down under... remember the sun cream ^_^
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:29 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, Judith!!!!

Can't believe you're off ! I know you *said* you'd be off in February - and I suppose, that's now :scared:

All the very very best for the flight, the stop-over in Hongkong and settling in on the Gold Coast.

PLEASE let us know how you get on!

Best wishes from

Gina
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:08 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you all.
Keep us posted.
Julie. x
Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

A really quick one just to say a hige thank you to everyone who has helped us get to this stage, ie the departure lounge at Heathrow Airport.

We've not been around much over the last few months, so much to do after getting the visa's, but without all your help and advice it would have beena whole lot more stressfull than it was.

Stopping in Hongkong for2 nights then will be in the Godl Coast Sautrday night....wow...can't wait.

Judith, Wayne & Zack.
xxx
I dont know you but i am so jealous wish it was me still waiting on TRA but hopefully some day we will be like you
Good luck and hope everything goes well

Vanessa Tony & Family
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Thanks for all your kind words, well we've made it to Hong Kong (Disneyland to be precise!!), fantastic flight with Virgin, settling down for a few beers, waiting for the park to open tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting. I know it seems like an eternity, but trust me when it comes to selling the house, waiting for the visa will seem like a doddle!!It will happen it you really want it to.

It's bloody hard saying goodbye to the family & friends, but the decision not to have anyone at the airport last night was definately the right one....my god it was bad enough sending text messages and calling people..

Anyway, beer to drink and a fantastic view to look out at, and it's 26 degs. Throw away the coats at Heathrow!!

Talk to you all soon

Judith
xx

PS - Flying to Sydney (Virgin again), driving to the GC (too much luggage!!), staying at Crystal Bay for a week and then hoping to rent around Coomera Waters.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your kind words, well we've made it to Hong Kong (Disneyland to be precise!!), fantastic flight with Virgin, settling down for a few beers, waiting for the park to open tomorrow morning.

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting. I know it seems like an eternity, but trust me when it comes to selling the house, waiting for the visa will seem like a doddle!!It will happen it you really want it to.

It's bloody hard saying goodbye to the family & friends, but the decision not to have anyone at the airport last night was definately the right one....my god it was bad enough sending text messages and calling people..

Anyway, beer to drink and a fantastic view to look out at, and it's 26 degs. Throw away the coats at Heathrow!!

Talk to you all soon

Judith
xx

PS - Flying to Sydney (Virgin again), driving to the GC (too much luggage!!), staying at Crystal Bay for a week and then hoping to rent around Coomera Waters.

Sound like you're having fun.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your journey. Keep us updated
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 2:04 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Talk to you all soon

Judith
xx

OH ......... MY .....................GOD

how fantastic!!!!!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:51 am
Here and loving it!

cheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond reputecheri-pie has a reputation beyond repute

Talk to you all soon

Judith
xx

Sounds much better than sunny Kent

Have a great time - may see you one day!

Cheri x
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 6:34 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Talk to you all soon

Judith
xx

Does Mickey and gang look the same in HK?

May see you in oz, we're hoping to buy at Oyster Cove

Have a great time and safe journey

Last edited by Suni&Jay; Feb 22nd 2006 at 6:35 am. Reason: Crap at spelling
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 6:59 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Talk to you all soon

Judith
xx

Sounds brilliant so far, have a fantastic time Judith and keep us posted
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:02 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Judith, Wayne & Zack.
xxx

God speed.......enjoy every moment , you deserve it
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:18 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

Jammy bastards.........no.......sorry.........I'm so bloody sorry.....what I meant to say was.............

ALL THE BEST

and

MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS NOW COME TRUE

BRICKY ADE

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.