Wikiposts

we did it!!!!!!

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

jonjelly will become famous soon enoughjonjelly will become famous soon enough
Default we did it!!!!!!

at last we've had our visa granted..........omg omg omg. im finding it hard to type as im shaking so much!!!! it was lovely as ive just waved goodbye to my mum today, she has gone to oz for 12 months and when i got back from the airport after blubbering i got the phone call!!!! i managed to phone her and tell her just before she boarded her flight!!! off to celebrate tonight!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: we did it!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jonjelly
at last we've had our visa granted..........omg omg omg. im finding it hard to type as im shaking so much!!!! it was lovely as ive just waved goodbye to my mum today, she has gone to oz for 12 months and when i got back from the airport after blubbering i got the phone call!!!! i managed to phone her and tell her just before she boarded her flight!!! off to celebrate tonight!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!

There was us the other day worrying about when we'd get it (got mine yesterday too!!!)
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Big CONGRATULATIONS! I bet you're well pleased. When are you leaving?

Lynn
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:40 am
Forum Regular

jonjelly will become famous soon enoughjonjelly will become famous soon enough

thanks guys.... i know all the worry over now!!! we are hopefully going 11th april same day as the dog. congratulations to you all aswell.......we're nearly there!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:47 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats

you must have felt you were flying along side her!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute

If that's not a good omen I don't know what is, that's absolutely brilliant

S xx
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:12 am
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Fantastic news!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

Nicky x
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 3:45 am
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jonjelly
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi congratulations. Great news and all the best for your future in Oz.

Donna & Neil
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 5:22 am
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice

Good news

Congratulations!!!