Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Watching football on the internet

Wikiposts

Watching football on the internet

Old Feb 13th 2006, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default Watching football on the internet

Better start off by saying this is a link,its not membership to Sky,you need Broadband really for it to work,you can watch UK football,but not all the games are shown...only some,maybe 4 games on a Saturday...one tonight West Ham V bir C...it works a treat...this is not a link off Ebay...been there done that..

Its costs £5.00.... why the charge.... well its taken me weeks to track down and get this link working so its my time...also I'm a member on this site...so i'm not going to do anythink to screw that up.... and i want to live in Oz and i want to watch West Ham play thats why i found the link...

so I'm being as honest as i can..

You will need Broadband,your operating CD...maybe

you can watch films but i have never watch any so i dont know what they are,
the football is in a foreign language...so if anybody is intrested let me know.
I will send intructions and try to help if possible
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:30 am
Down Under

nicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud of
Default Re: Watching football on the internet

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Its costs £5.00.... why the charge.... well its taken me weeks to track down and get this link working so its my time...also I'm a member on this site...so i'm not going to do anythink to screw that up.... and i want to live in Oz and i want to watch West Ham play thats why i found the link...

so I'm being as honest as i can..
Save your fivers, here's the same information for free: http://forum.freefootball.org/viewtopic.php?t=18

Or, for better results pay a small subscription for reliable streams, such as: http://www.footballon.net (£4.50 per *year* subscription, shows many Premiership and European games)

I've managed to watch quite a few United games that Sky weren't showing in the UK via the above links. Usually on Chinese stations but you can usually find English commentary elsewhere on a live radio feed.

Last edited by nicktork; Feb 13th 2006 at 6:40 am. Reason: First link contains most of instructions I posted
Old Feb 13th 2006, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=nicktork]Save your fivers, here's the same information for free: http://forum.freefootball.org/viewtopic.php?t=18

thats fine save your fivers...but if you have had this link for a while,why didnt you share it earlier,instead of just keeping it to yourself
Old Feb 13th 2006, 8:56 am
Down Under

nicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud of

thats fine save your fivers...but if you have had this link for a while,why didnt you share it earlier,instead of just keeping it to yourself
This is the first time I've seen the subject come up - you can see from my post count that I'm not a regular - so I answered immediately with useful, free information.

This forum would be nothing if people asked for money every time they provided useful advice. I can't believe you had the cheek to do that when you've had good, free advice from others on here.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 9:58 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one nicktork! your right this is an informative forum offering free advice and should remain so. Good on ya!
Gary.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 2:55 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Karma for that nick.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 5:55 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

"Tooshaay" Nick. Karma for that me thinx !!!
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robos
Nice one nicktork! your right this is an informative forum offering free advice and should remain so. Good on ya!
Gary.
You lot should get real...free advise my arse theres no such thing...people in Oz who say "i have a house to rent" are doing it because they like you...bollox...all the agent who come on here giving free advice....how many read there advice and then go to them...do they turn them away and say look at BE because it's free....FFS what planet are you people from...all ive done is spent weeks trying to find links for football that works..so you dont have to pay for Sky...you dont whine when you are paying them...bloody whinging poms..

this site is as you say "informative forum offering free advice " the word being advice...taking the piss and getting something for nothing is a different thing
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:39 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Watching football on the internet

You lot should get real...free advise my arse theres no such thing...
I think we have just seen that there is !!!

Can understand your frustrations at taking the time to get the info, but if someone else is prepared to give the info out there is not a lot you can do about it.

Yes other people are promoting their products on here such as holiday homes and agents for advice, but thats a tangible product and something they own.

You just happened to stumble across something that many of us including me already had. So if you can share it with others fantastic.

I would still ask for money for people to see my TRA application, thats because again its tangible and I paid for it first.....

Thanks for the advice mate and CHILL !!

Nick
Old Feb 13th 2006, 6:49 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

and for UKTV... www.uknova.com (just keep trying to register, they have a cull every now and then of inactive members).

Anything that shows live Championship is what I`m interested in... S`ton.