Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wassup? Why no Celtic threads today?

Wassup? Why no Celtic threads today?

Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:19 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wassup? Why no Celtic threads today?

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
Greenock LR. Don't listen to SC. Think she's pished again
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:20 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
- there's only wan side of Scotland's Shame - and we all know who they are.
C'mon SC, Krankies aren't that bad.

I've got a wee thing for Jeanette Tough
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Mike 3G has a spectacular aura aboutMike 3G has a spectacular aura aboutMike 3G has a spectacular aura about

Good post fannybaws
Thanks I thought so too.
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:26 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mike 3G
PS When do the Union Jack clad buckfast guzzlers spring into Yooro action.......or are they banned after Manchester, nope thats right it woz chelsea hooligans what done it guv!

Saying that at least the blue side don't claim to be one of Europes biggest clubs unlike the Irish mob across the city!

Makes you proud to be Scottish doesn't it eh ah mean Irish er english well sectarian!
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:26 am

[QUOTE=NELBHOY;7862903]C'mon SC, Krankies aren't that bad.

Really? - you must be tiny then
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:27 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Mike 3G
PS When do the Union Jack clad buckfast guzzlers spring into Yooro action.......or are they banned after Manchester, nope thats right it woz chelsea hooligans what done it guv!

Saying that at least the blue side don't claim to be one of Europes biggest clubs unlike the Irish mob across the city!

Makes you proud to be Scottish doesn't it eh ah mean Irish er english well sectarian!
Blah blah blah blah blah. Ach gies peace Mike. Who do you think you are? English?
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=scottishcelts;7862926]
C'mon SC, Krankies aren't that bad.

Really? - you must be tiny then
That's it!!! Anymore pish taking & I'm gonnae post a pic of me in a kilt on that national dress thread to prove you wrong
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:31 am

[QUOTE=NELBHOY;7862940]

That's it!!! Anymore pish taking & I'm gonnae post a pic of me in a kilt on that national dress thread to prove you wrong
- go on then! I double dare you
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:35 am
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=scottishcelts;7862942]

- go on then! I double dare you
Right **** it. I'll just post it here
Attached Thumbnails Wassup? Why no Celtic threads today?-drunk-apprentice-boys-dublin.-john-marys-wedding.jpeg  
Old Aug 21st 2009, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Didn't say I'd only post from waist up & not let on which one I was
Old Aug 21st 2009, 7:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=NELBHOY;7862951]

Right **** it. I'll just post it here
wheres yir kilt?
and i dint know you were such an ugly bastard, you might have warned us
Old Aug 21st 2009, 7:34 am
Random Member

Peepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to beholdPeepster is a splendid one to behold

Are you the little ginger one?
Old Aug 21st 2009, 7:36 am

That's you 2nd from the left aint it!

Seriously, i reckon you are far right.
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 12:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peepster
Are you the little ginger one?
Aren't all Jocks ?
Old Aug 22nd 2009, 1:16 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Aren't all Jocks ?
Ha you can talk,man if ya had been born a few miles further up the road ye would have been a jock yerself

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.