Wikiposts

Warning

Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Warning

Originally Posted by asher
well you have to fess up to some idiotic thing you have done like me and the shredder
the bank last week ..rember

the kitchen..say nomore
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
well you have to fess up to some idiotic thing you have done like me and the shredder
Ive not heard the shredder story, whats that about then
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:51 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mands
the bank last week ..rember

the kitchen..say nomore
spill.

we havent heard it.
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
spill.

we havent heard it.
I went to the bank the other day, saw the sign TSB and walked in, i asked the cashier if they have a paying in slip as i lost my book, so she asked for my card, and when i gave it to her she" said this is for the TSB"
i said "to her i know this its the TSB isnt it she said no its the halifax the bank you want is nxt door"
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:58 pm

I went to the bank the other day, saw the sign TSB and walked in, i asked the cashier if they have a paying in slip as i lost my book, so she asked for my card, and when i gave it to her she" said this is for the TSB"
i said "to her i know this its the TSB isnt it she said no its the halifax the bank you want is nxt door"

and the kitchen?
Old Oct 14th 2007, 11:59 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Clippies
thats one of my least embarrassing ones, and in my defence it was a town i dont go to very often
Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:04 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

thats one of my least embarrassing ones, and in my defence it was a town i dont go to very often
Oh well that's ok then....

Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Warning

I must say that did make me laugh. Not normally one to have a good giggle and someone elses expense..............no i lie i love a laugh at someone elses expense.

Nickie
Old Oct 15th 2007, 12:16 am

thats why i put it up. I dont mind people having a giggle at my expence and i was sure others would put theirs up as well.