British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   visitors with dogs.. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/visitors-dogs-693448/)

aston Nov 13th 2010 11:40 pm

visitors with dogs..

Weve got a good pal that brings her dog round our house,(something i would never do by the way ,take my dog to someones house)she is a real pal so there is no way i would stop her coming round and bringing her life long friend she saved that had been abused by its previous owner..

It keeps doing woopsies (poo poos)under the table in the kitchen,how do i approach this situation,just keep getting the woopsies up when our friend has gone or do i say something...

thank you...

Bermudashorts Nov 13th 2010 11:54 pm

Re: visitors with dogs..

OMG how rude!

Well I would definitely say something, lots of people have rescue pets, it doesn't mean it is ok for them to go around poohing in other peoples' houses.

eddie007 Nov 14th 2010 1:33 am

mate, you sure its the dog and not your mate?

next time she comes round keep a close eye on her.....

TiddlyPom Nov 14th 2010 1:48 am

Say something.

aston Nov 14th 2010 2:05 am

Originally Posted by eddie007 (Post 8980063)

well now youve read it,can you stop the bleedin thing doing it?or im gonna kick it up the 4rse?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wendy Nov 14th 2010 2:18 am

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 8980085)
well now youve read it,can you stop the bleedin thing doing it?or im gonna kick it up the 4rse?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are naughty M :D

eddie007 Nov 14th 2010 2:40 am

I fart in your general direction

(with a fake french accent)

sonlymewalter Nov 14th 2010 4:11 am

Originally Posted by eddie007 (Post 8980063)

:lol:

The dog is innocent. Only the queen can blame her dogs:sneaky:

I think it's Eddie you need to kick up the arse:unsure:

She's the stinky arse so check her pants on the way out:ohmy:

DeadVim Nov 14th 2010 4:17 am

Get your friend to either train the mutt or leave it outside in the future ... and get her to clean the mess up in either case.

MartinLuther Nov 14th 2010 4:55 am

Isn't it normal practice to rub the owner's nose in it? :unsure:

eddie007 Nov 14th 2010 6:28 am

Youse guys... I haven't set eyes on the amazing Mister Aston Mason Moisty Brummy Anna Tan for WEEKS... and me dogs have NEVER been to his place...:frown:

HIS hound from HEll, however, HAS been to ours...

must check under the dining table.... now you come to mention it:unsure:

squeezzii Nov 14th 2010 6:36 am

Originally Posted by brummy (Post 8979985)
Weve got a good pal that brings her dog round our house,(something i would never do by the way ,take my dog to someones house)she is a real pal so there is no way i would stop her coming round and bringing her life long friend she saved that had been abused by its previous owner..

It keeps doing woopsies (poo poos)under the table in the kitchen,how do i approach this situation,just keep getting the woopsies up when our friend has gone or do i say something...

thank you...

I would jokingly say to her 'I have a kitchen roll here just in case of any more accidents' and place it on the table. if she queries your comment you can tell her why or she will just get the hint anyway and hopefully apologise and offer to leave the dog outside or at home!

sonlymewalter Nov 14th 2010 7:07 am

dont know what the problem is if someones dog shites they clean up after them. if they dont, they get their nose rubbed in it.

And the dog as well

aston Nov 14th 2010 7:08 am

:fingerscrossed:

Originally Posted by eddie007 (Post 8980314)
Youse guys... I haven't set eyes on the amazing Mister Aston Mason Moisty Brummy Anna Tan for WEEKS... and me dogs have NEVER been to his place...:frown:

HIS hound from HEll, however, HAS been to ours...

must check under the dining table.... now you come to mention it:unsure:

dont you get bleedin talking about my dogs habbits on an open forum,your bleedin dog never stopped likin my dogs balls..the poor bleedin dog of mine,....!:rofl:im gonna put some pepper on em next time that will teach em!!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

aston Nov 14th 2010 7:13 am

i would also like to ad at this point your dogs have never been mentioned!:rofl::rofl: