British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   VISA GRANTED!!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/visa-granted-647944/)

stuart.and.michelle Jan 7th 2010 6:00 pm

VISA GRANTED!!!!!!

Just need to tell everyone who'll listen. Just checked my email and our skilled visa class 175 has just been granted. Superb!!! What with the cold weather we're having here we can't wait to make the move. We even just put the house up for sale about an hour before I checked the email. Some coincidence eh!!!:) Perth here we come!!!

hantorro Jan 7th 2010 6:04 pm

Re: VISA GRANTED!!!!!!

Congratulations, a late Christmas present, good luck :thumbsup:

2plus3 Jan 7th 2010 10:47 pm

CONGRATULATIONS :thumbup:

Its a fab feeling :eek:

Good luck with the move.

Kari & Family

Moonwalker Jan 7th 2010 10:53 pm

Congratulations Stuart & Michelle all the best and good luck:thumbsup: good to hear more fellow scots are coming in.

Bernieboy Jan 7th 2010 11:13 pm

All the very best:beer:

paulry Jan 7th 2010 11:15 pm

Congratulations! :thumbsup::beer::drinkwine:

stuart.and.michelle Jan 10th 2010 4:04 pm

Thanks guys. Got our first viewing on Wednesday night so hopefully it'll be a quick sale. No estate agent used as well!!!

Janna and Nick Jan 10th 2010 4:30 pm

Congrats, now the fun begins! :thumbsup:

Alfresco Jan 10th 2010 4:38 pm

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

carolinephillips Jan 10th 2010 8:32 pm

WOOOHOOOO!Well done- now for the "fun" of actually getting here!!!:thumbsup:

xLaLax Jan 10th 2010 9:16 pm

Coincidence?? I say its fate.....you are destined to move to Perth and have a great life:) Its no wonder that us Scots are jumping ship, frikin freezin so it is!!!!:lol:

Anyway Congratulations and I wish you all the luck in the world for your new future:thumbup:

L

Originally Posted by stuart.and.michelle (Post 8226680)
Just need to tell everyone who'll listen. Just checked my email and our skilled visa class 175 has just been granted. Superb!!! What with the cold weather we're having here we can't wait to make the move. We even just put the house up for sale about an hour before I checked the email. Some coincidence eh!!!:) Perth here we come!!!

Kingseat Jan 11th 2010 2:16 am

Well done! Congratulations.

al150n Jan 11th 2010 12:01 pm

Congratulations!! :thumbsup:

Is 2 years now since we got that wonderful email, can remember the feeling well. We'll see you out in Perth then as that's where we're heading in 7 months & 3 weeks (not that I'm counting day the days or anything).

Alison x