Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Vim runs after Worzel's ball

Vim runs after Worzel's ball

Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:00 pm

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Vim runs after Worzel's ball

I'm off too (and who the fark are you? Yeh, not been active much lately).

To anyone that administers this site please delete my account, no PMs, no emails just get rid of it.

Deadmeat and Vim thank you all for all the memories from the past 4 years and thousands of posts, it was great for a while.

I'll be on-line elsewhere for here on in.

Cheers,
Matt
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:04 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Vim runs after Worzel's ball

Originally Posted by Vim Fuego

To anyone that administers this site please delete my account, no PMs, no emails just get rid of it.

Deadmeat and Vim thank you all for all the memories from the past 4 years and thousands of posts, it was great for a while.

Cheers,
Matt
was about to write a rather amusing post about you and worzels balls ... then i remembered where i was
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:06 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
was about to write a rather amusing post about you and worzels balls ... then i remembered where i was
Old Aug 21st 2008, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,
Matt
Here's to ya
Old Aug 21st 2008, 1:03 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Good luck to ya Vim....see you there....

Darren
Old Aug 21st 2008, 2:30 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers,
Matt
Meet you on the dark side. Yo my Brother!