Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The View From Your Window

The View From Your Window

Old Apr 11th 2007, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

By the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really nice
Default Re: The View From Your Window

My apologies if this doesn't work, never stuck a photo on before. Here's ours!(family room and bedroom) Bring on the rain!!!!
Attached Thumbnails The View From Your Window-daniel-053.jpg   The View From Your Window-newhome-005.jpg  
Old Apr 11th 2007, 5:59 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack

I'd consider returning for Grayling's view but I''d want to know the price first.
It is not cheap Badge

....but probably no more than a decent house, in a decent area,in Perth, Brisbane or Sydney.

G
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: The View From Your Window

Originally Posted by Grayling
Well I will try not to lose any sleep over it

G
nice bloke
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:46 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by donna
nice bloke
don't assume anything
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:49 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
don't assume anything
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:50 am

gedge has disabled reputation

are you a bloke? i didn't get that impression but then again that would be an assumption
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:50 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

nice bloke
I have met him and yes he is a very nice bloke
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:52 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by Issie
Don't you go spoiling my reputation:embaressed_smile:

G
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:53 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you go spoiling my reputation:embaressed_smile:

G
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

If deliberately upseting people that are trying to be helpful is being "nice "then so be it!
donna
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:56 am

If deliberately upseting people that are trying to be helpful is being "nice "then so be it!
donna
I have not read the entire thread so i have no comment to make.....but he is a nice bloke away form the PC
Old Apr 11th 2007, 6:57 am
Bitter and twisted

.....but he is a nice bloke away form the PC
That's better

G
Old Apr 11th 2007, 7:10 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: The View From Your Window

Our main sitting area faces East so get nice sunrises but do like to be able to see Sunsets but like Ipom says not paying 10K plus for it. Find trees birds and animals just as peaceful.
Attached Thumbnails The View From Your Window-garden-again.jpg   The View From Your Window-cockatoos-pool.jpg   The View From Your Window-lorokeet-splash.jpg  
Old Apr 11th 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

pomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the roughpomgrrl is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by annqldau
Our main sitting area faces East so get nice sunrises but do like to be able to see Sunsets but like Ipom says not paying 10K plus for it. Find trees birds and animals just as peaceful.
how nice, beats our pigeons in the uk, handsdown
Old Apr 11th 2007, 9:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Couple of visitors seen from youngest daughter's bedroom window and the other from the verandah.
Attached Thumbnails The View From Your Window-front.jpg   The View From Your Window-pretty.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.