Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The View From Your Window

The View From Your Window

Old May 9th 2007, 12:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The View From Your Window

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
In order of appearance:
  • Front from spare bedroom

• Back from master bedroom

• Front from entrance

Taken during winter last year.
This is the sort of view that most British people will have. Give me my Australia anyday.
Old May 9th 2007, 12:42 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

could only find ones of when we had the snow and the view from the front is a bit blurred
Attached Thumbnails The View From Your Window-imag0002.jpg   The View From Your Window-imag0003.jpg   The View From Your Window-imag0049.jpg  
Old May 9th 2007, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

By the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really niceBy the Avon is just really nice

Originally Posted by By the Avon
My apologies if this doesn't work, never stuck a photo on before. Here's ours!(family room and bedroom) Bring on the rain!!!!
What a difference a rain makes, it's very exciting, it's our first autumn and our winter creeks are starting to run, it's more than making up for the cold nights! brrrrr!!!
Attached Thumbnails The View From Your Window-autumn-001.jpg   The View From Your Window-autumn-002.jpg  
Old May 9th 2007, 5:46 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Been here 18 months and haven't seen a snake yet and no big bugger spiders near the house although I did see one red back on the verandah a few months ago. I think hubby saw a very small snake down near the creek but apart from that nowt!
Old May 9th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Been here 18 months and haven't seen a snake yet and no big bugger spiders near the house although I did see one red back on the verandah a few months ago. I think hubby saw a very small snake down near the creek but apart from that nowt!
Lucky you...

have seen a few and although was paranoid about them, have chilled and they do they leg it if they hear/feel you coming. Luckily
Old May 9th 2007, 8:46 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Lucky you...

have seen a few and although was paranoid about them, have chilled and they do they leg it if they hear/feel you coming. Luckily
Either they leg it or you leg it...LOL...