Wikiposts

Vent!

Old Nov 28th 2011, 12:04 pm
happy here :)

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold
Default Vent!

May I just vent into the cyberspace to prevent my head from exploding?

Been here 2 years yesterday and now finally can apply for PR. Sat down today to do the online app for 887 and HUSBAND HAS LOST ALL OUR PASSPORTS somewhere in the last 24 hours since getting copies certified in town yesterday. Have looked everywhere, phoned him at work, no darling they are NOT in the shorts you were wearing yesterday or in the cupboard or in the filing trays or in the .....ARGHH. Only have a 2 hour morning window to make the app as internet doesn't work in the evening & baby is asleep in the morning so I have peace to do it. Now, must wait until tomorrow and start again OR if passport have gone forever....oh cannot bear to think of nightmare of trying to find out the numbers on our original entry visas never mind replacing all the passports and then which ones can apply with...

Oh my....

*breathe*

Ah that's better. Cheers!
Old Nov 28th 2011, 12:09 pm

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Vent!

Probably in the car... check the sides of doors or glove compartment...
Old Nov 28th 2011, 12:18 pm

PamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to beholdPamE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Oo! I will go and look there, thank you!
Old Nov 28th 2011, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by PamE
Oo! I will go and look there, thank you!
Good luck!
Old Nov 28th 2011, 12:27 pm

Alas, not
But thanks!
Old Nov 28th 2011, 12:30 pm

Originally Posted by PamE
Alas, not
But thanks!
Damn.

I would suggest you leave it for him given that you seem to be going through a shed load of stress because he's lost the things. Chill out and wait for him to deal with it.
Old Nov 28th 2011, 12:33 pm

Damn.

I would suggest you leave it for him given that you seem to be going through a shed load of stress because he's lost the things. Chill out and wait for him to deal with it.
That's the plan now, yeah
Old Nov 28th 2011, 5:22 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

It's always our fault
Old Nov 28th 2011, 5:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Has the dog eaten them?

Are they down the back of the sofa?

Has your husband sold them on e-bay?
Old Nov 28th 2011, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

I assume you have checked with wherever he took them to get the copies certified... And any place he might have (or might not but probably still did and promptly forgot he did) stopped at in between there and home? Any folders he took with him?

My OH's passport was lost forever until we paid for a new one and updated all the details with DIAC (application was being processed). Once all that was done, he found it in his drawer at work, where he swore he had looked many times...

So yes Amazulu, it is ALWAYS your fault
Old Nov 28th 2011, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Under the seat in the front of your car, in laundry basket, sock drawer, all places your hubbie needs to start checking
Old Nov 28th 2011, 6:25 pm
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spartacus
Has the dog eaten them?

Check the pockets of whatever he was wearing.

Now what made me think of that?
Old Nov 28th 2011, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Check on top of the kitchen cupboard,just near the fridge.
Old Nov 28th 2011, 7:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Have tou tried in the fridge? Or on top of the microwave, next to where you keep your chopping boards?

Hold n a minute . . . I've just been informed by my 'spirit guide' Shep that they're in the laundry basket.
Old Nov 28th 2011, 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by Amazulu
It's always our fault
Not always! But this time, yeah!!

Has the dog eaten them?

No dog, checked sofa, and he doesn't know how to work eBay

Originally Posted by elice_in_oz
I assume you have checked with wherever he took them to get the copies certified... And any place he might have (or might not but probably still did and promptly forgot he did) stopped at in between there and home? Any folders he took with him?

My OH's passport was lost forever until we paid for a new one and updated all the details with DIAC (application was being processed). Once all that was done, he found it in his drawer at work, where he swore he had looked many times...

So yes Amazulu, it is ALWAYS your fault
All of the above need to be checked, he is working late and too communicate further regarding passports....hmmmm!! We went to the marina, the pub, all sorts he even had his hair cut in the middle of it all and the AP JP was on hols so he had to go to the Courthouse and do it with some volunteer bloke who was about 96 years old and it all got confusing. I am not holding out much hope of recovery at this point!!

Originally Posted by macy
Under the seat in the front of your car, in laundry basket, sock drawer, all places your hubbie needs to start checking
I have just checked the laundry basket because of what you wrote!!
But no.....

Originally Posted by rasen78
Check the pockets of whatever he was wearing.

Now what made me think of that?
Done And no...

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Done, nope....

Have tou tried in the fridge? Or on top of the microwave, next to where you keep your chopping boards?

Hold n a minute . . . I've just been informed by my 'spirit guide' Shep that they're in the laundry basket.
Have you been in my house??!! LOL
But no, not in laundry basket

He just came home and said...."did you find the passports?"

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.